Jersey swap

I wake up at 6AM i get dressed i make sure my hair is still braided and I brush my teeth and i go down to breakfast. After we eat we relax for 2 hours then head to the stadium, when we get there we get dressed and head out for warmups, I get pulled to the side for an interview I smile and i sit next to Aly Wagner
Aly:How are you doing
Me:I'm doing good, happy to be back on the pitch.
Aly:As we know this will be Carli Lloyds last game, what has she shown you being apart of this team.
Me:Carli has just shown me to work hard, Always trust yourself, be true to yourself.
Aly:Are you excited for the upcoming NWSL Season
Me:Umm.. im actually not gonna play this NWSL season due to personal reasons.
Aly:How is your team staying focused
Me:One game at a time
Aly:With a defender like Leah Williamson is that gonna add another challenge to beating England
Me:I've scored on lots of defenders, I've played with Leah when we were teenagers i know her every move, but yes she is a world class Defender one of the best
Aly:Thank you for your time Avery.

She says I'm good to go and I go back to warmups. At the Retirement Ceremony Carli gets her pictures taken and they announce that she was the highest capped Womens National Soccer player, we all hug her and shortly after is tip-off. The whistle blows.
In the 11th minute i score on a header.
In the 24th minute Jordan Noobs scores for England.
In the 35th minute Carli Lloyd scores on assist from me.
In the 90th minute i have the ball and im running towards the goal i see Lindsey open so i pass to her, 10 seconds after Demi Stokes comes from my right side and makes a aggressive illegal Tackle and takes ny feet from under me, i fall on my stomach i lay there for a second, the ref blows the 90th minute whistle, i hear Carli 'Avery you good" i give her a thumbs up and i quickly get up and i walk up to Stokes as she is talking to the ref "Who do you think your messing with" i say and Stokes walk up to me and shoves me "Woah what the fuck was that" i say I roll my eyes and i say "Im that bitch, don't mess with me Stokes, don't tread on me" Stokes comes up and punches me i shake my head I look down at her "I wouldn't do that if I was you" i say she tries to punch me agian I dogde it and i grab her wrist and jerk it the other way, i walk over to Lucy and we do the jersey swap i take off my jersey and im left with a Nike sports bra and i hand her my jersey and she takes off her jersey and hands it too me we hold up each other's jerseys and we see press taking pictures we smile and wait for them to get done, when they get done i hug Lucy and she whispers something in my ear "Who knew you looked so good without a shirt, i could cut anything on your abs" i chuckle. I smile and i go to the locker room, i sit down and Everyone looks at me "So you okay" Carli asks me "What about Stokes tripping me or her hitting me" i say "Umm both" Carli says "Fine" i say "Stokes will probably get a 2 game suspension" Alex says "Good, that was uncalled for" i say.