Struggles

I had 1 weekish after the Championship  to relax and today is when I start shooting Greys Anatomy, the public hasn't figured out about the divorce, and its not completely finalized. im living in my house still and Mal has moved out and we are co-Parenting, im living in L.A for the time being for filming. I've had my 100th appearance for the National team.
-------------------------------------------------------------
I wake up at 7AM i get dressed i fix my hair I drink a protein shake, and I head fo shooting, when I get there i speak to Shonda, and Ellen and I get into the outfit and we start filming.
------------------------------------------------------------
In November I get a call and an offer to play a role in Supergirl, I go to the audition and I get it, I talk to the producers and we all agree on what my character is and we start shooting in February and my character description is her name is Riley Cohen, she is a former Marine she served 7 years, she was a Infantry Gunnery Sergeant, 4 tours in Afghanistan, 5 tours in Iraq, 2 tours in Kuwait, Hand on hand Combat trained, Black Belt in Judo, and a Black Belt Dan 5 in a military mma Kray Maga, has medals and awards from the Marines like Combat Action Ribbon, Combat Infantryman Badge, Bronze Star medal, Good Conduct medal, Meritorious Unit Commendation, Marine Corps Expedoirnary Medal, She lost lots of friends from Combat zones, she has a Masters Degree in Journalism, Masters in Business administration, and a Bachelors in  Political science. She gains friendships in Kara Danvers and eventually finds out she is Supergirl, and she finds friendships also in Alex Danvers, Nia Nal, Lena Luthor. She soon helps fight aliens and stop crime with Supergirl and her team, She is a Badass and isn't scared of anything, She starts getting close with Lena and is kinda like a professional Bodyguard for her, she most likely carries a Glock 19 on her at all times, Her dad owns a huge multi-million Tech and Engineering company called  Cohenworks in National City, and she sometimes helps with the company, the company works along side L-Corp, she partially owns the company because of her father, When her father dies He wants her to own the company and become CEO, she is a Chairman of the company already.
------------------------------------------------------------

Its the 15th of November im living in L.A, we've told the kids about the divorce and we spilt the time with them, i haven't sold the house yet. The past months I've been doing Boxing.
I wake up at 5AM and i get dressed and i go on a 6 Mile run then i go to Boxing, then i lift weights, when i get done i go back to my apartment i get a shower and i get dressed i scroll through Instagram for a while, and i see news outlets saying "Avery Bennett Womens Soccer player seen not with wedding ring, is there something we are missing" i start to see Several news outlets picking that up, i see a video of Mal out in NC and her without her ring, i don't touch my phone for 2 hours, when I go back to it, ita blowing up i go onto Instagram and Twitter and i post this "Yes me and Mal have gotten a divorce, we will continue to Co-Parent, and be able to maintain a healthy relationship on the National team, thank you guys for supporting us" i post it and i go look at pictures of me and Mal and i start to cry, i notice me crying and I get up and i look at the responses of my post, I get a call from Lindsey
Lindsey:Hey are you okay
Me:I mean other then the fact that the love of my life of almost 5 years cheated on me, and said that I didn't matter, then sure I'm great.
Lindsey:You will find love agian
Me:What if I don't want love agian, what if I want Mal, except the face that she cheated on me
Lindsey:You gotta move on, she already did
Me:Thanks that didn't help
Lindsey:What are you gonna do with playing with her on the same team
Me:Well im taking next NWSL season off, I need time, ill still to National team games, but I can't do a NWSL season anytime soon, I can hardly get out of bed and wake up and look around my room for mal
Lindsey:You'll be okay Avery
Me:I know, Thanks

I hang up and i get ready to head to shooting  for Greys Anatomy, when i get there i look over my script while I get in my scrubs, when I get dressed we stsrt shooting scenes.