Finished filming, Yaht Expedition

We finished filming June 10th. Today is June 12th, My character Avery and Emilys character Felicity stayed together and moved in together, Felicity works with Superfriends, Avery helps take care of Mia and William. Today we are going on our Big yaht trip, it is 3AM, we are taking my dads yaht it holds 20 people, the girls going on the trip is today, we are in California packing everything in the yaht, we had a company check the yaht to make sure its sea worthy, we have 4 big Waterproof duffel bags 1 has blankets, food, Water, and a water purifier just in case of emergency, the 2nd duffel bag has high protein snacks, Clock work flashlight, Batteries and regular Flashlight, Pvc raincoats, Knife, Machete, Fishing Net,and Box of matches just in case, and the 3rd bag has Hammocks, Bug spray, Sunscreen, and Signal Mirror just in case. The 4th Big Duffel bag has 5 propane Heaters with enough propane to last us 6 months for the yaht in case it gets cold. we have a 16 person tent, a 8 person tent, a 4 person tent just in case something horrible happens we planned for the worse and, and the girls have thier own waterproof Duffel bag full of clothes for the trip, and warmer clothes just in case something bad happens, we also pack many tanks of gas so we don't run out, and we have regular food and water for the whole trip outside of the duffel bags, and we have our life rafts

 we have a 16 person tent, a 8 person tent, a 4 person tent just in case something horrible happens we planned for the worse and, and the girls have thier own waterproof Duffel bag full of clothes for the trip, and warmer clothes just in case some...

we put them somewhere where it's close to water, and all we have to do is pull the lever and it pops open ready, we finish packing every thing and we get the 3 Yahtsman we hired to Sail the Yaht, and they will take shifts sailing and we set sail, ...

we put them somewhere where it's close to water, and all we have to do is pull the lever and it pops open ready, we finish packing every thing and we get the 3 Yahtsman we hired to Sail the Yaht, and they will take shifts sailing and we set sail, i look at all the girls on the trip Candice Patton, Danielle Panabaker, Maisie Richardson-Sellers, Emily Bett Rickards, Caity Lotz, Melissa Benoist, Chyler Leigh, Katie McGrath, Nicole Maines, and Azie Tesfai. We sit in the living room of the yaht "man 1 month on the sea to Australia then a long time in Australia then back" Candice says "Yeah this is gonna be amazing" Caity says "All thanks to Avery" Emily says "Guys it wasn't a big deal" i say. After a couple hours we can't see land only water, we all are relaxing and Candice says "I just realized something could happen back in the states and we wouldn't know, we will out of touch with the world" i laugh "Thats the best part" I say " Yeah i guess you are right" Candice says, it gets close to night so we head to bed, i get into bed with Emily and we go to sleep.
I wake up at 11AM and i get dressed ans head to the kitchen area "Well i can tell you guys have been up for a while" i say to the girls "I guess we have" Caity says "Was all this stuff necessary to bring" Candice says "Well just in case, you want to be prepared" i say "What are we gonna have for breakfast" Melissa asks "i can make us breakfast" i say "Perfect" Chyler says i get the ingredients and i start cooking i make Grain-free banana protein pancakes, Chickpea scramble breakfast bowl, and Mocha banana protein smoothie bowl "Breakfast is done" i say to the girls "Wow it looks good, I didn't know you could cook" Azie says "You'd be surprised" Emily says "So what did you make" Danielle asks i made Grain-free banana protein pancakes, Chickpea scramble breakfast bowl, and Mocha banana protein smoothie bowl, these meals are delicious and healthy the Mocha banana protein smoothie bowl is my favorite tho" i say every gets a plate of thier desired food they want and they start eating me, Caity, and Emily get the Smoothie bowl "How much protein is in this" Caity asks "20" i say Caity smiles and continues to eat, i finish eating "Im going to the gym to workout" i say "Can't you just relax on vacation" Candice says "my workout waits for know one" i say I go down to the gym area of the yaht and I go to the bench press i put it on 200Ibs and i do 25 reps then i go down to 100Ibs and i do 50 reps then i go to the Salmon Ladder and do 10 reps doing fully up then down then i do some core exercises then some leg exercises, after my workout I get a shower i get dressed i put on Board shorts and a sports bra and i go see what the girls are doing i see they outside tanning i sit down next to them, we spend the rest of the day Tanning and talking.