Speculation

A week or so passed since the subconscious meeting with my mother. It felt strange to talk to her like that. But it was all I was going to get. She said she would talk to me soon, yet being all dismissive like that… well it left me more than unsure. What was she hiding from, why did it terrify her so much?

  That morning however I woke up with a broad smile planted on my face, I had slept in the same room with Dante again… nothing happened but I was close to him so I felt both content and safe. His arms were lightly wrapped around my waist, his chest to my back. Gently I rolled over til I was facing him; he was lightly asleep and breathing very softly.

“Staring again are we” he smirked with his eyes still closed, how the hell did he do that?

“Sorry” I whispered as he opened his eyes, he smiled at me and moved a strand of hair that was planted on my nose. It was certain and no denying it anymore that I was totally and unconditionally in love with him. I still wasn’t ready to tell him about aspects of my past… not yet, and I was forbidden to tell him anything about my mother, I hated keeping secrets.

  I stretched out on the bed and waited til I heard the satisfying clicks along my spine. He groaned at me for that, said it was gross… yet being covered in blood isn’t? I slapped him playfully on the stomach, laughing and giggling before I decided to finally get out of bed. My stomach was growling and was in dire need of nourishment. Today I decided to wear black leggings and a black long top. It was simple and very comfortable. I felt his arms wrap themselves around my waist and his chin mould into my shoulder.

“You know I think you look better in your skimpy pyjamas” he teased, kissing my neck. I shrugged him off so I could face him. He was topless, so I decided to trace my hands along his six-pack, making him moan which sent a shiver down my spine.

  I leaned in close to him, his musky aroma filling my nose thus making me smile. He leaned down to kiss me on the forehead before tilting my chin upward to peck me on the lips.

“Breakfast” I breathed, he kissed me one more time with a full smirk planted on those luscious lips

“Five more minutes?” he begged, but I shook my head and led him toward the door “Please” he tried one more time, I laughed at how childlike he was acting… it was cute though. It actually made me wonder what had happened to that prick I met in London.

  Finally I managed to escape his clingy clutches and made my way downstairs. He said he wanted a bit longer … grooming and all that, he was more chav like than his appearance perceived. Don’t get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with keeping up appearances… but when it’s on the verge of vanity? Yeah. Once I was in the kitchen I was greeted with smiles from Seth and the boys, Darius gave me a cheeky wink again… I hadn’t done anything if that’s what he was thinking… then again it must look odd. I was sharing a room with him, yet I hadn’t had sex with him… yeah to them it must look REAL odd.

  Pouring myself some muesli I went over to go sit by Seth, he placed the book he was reading down on the table, grabbed the glass of blood that was next to him and raised it to his lips

“Morning” I chirped

“Why hello there” he answered, placing the glass down and licking his lips to clean the leftovers “I’m guessing you had a nice sleep?” he teased. Swallowing the lump of food down I shook my head and snarled at him

“What are you insinuating?”

“Nothing. Nothing at all Victoria”

“Out with it Seth”

“Ok so these guys are having a bet on how long you two have been shagging” I dropped the spoon in the china bowl, which splashed the milk and bits of muesli everywhere.