The Forbidden Forest

Tonight was the night. Lana, Charlie and another one of their friends were going to fly into the Forbidden Forest and find the next vault.

Lana met Charlie on the Training Grounds with her broom.

"Hey Charlie! You ready to go?" she asked the boy eagerly.

"Not yet. We should bring one more person with us just to be safe." he stated, "Who do you want to bring to the Forbidden Forest?" he asked.

"Barnaby. No arguments." she started, "He's incredibly strong, he's got good knowledge of the creatures there, and he'd probably never forgive me if I went in there without him." she laughed at the end.

"Good choice. He scares me a bit, but I'll agree he's strong and that could come in handy." Charlie replied, "I'll keep studying the map, meet me in the Courtyard later."

**********************************************************************

Lana went looking for Barnaby once she'd stopped talking to Charlie. She found him in the Great Hall, sitting with a few Slytherins opposite him, so she decided to wait and see if they left, but they didn't. She walked up to him and tapped his shoulder. He spun around and grinned when he saw it was her.

"Hey, Lana!" he smiled, "You ok?" he asked her.

"Oh look! The famous Curse-Breaker's here." one of the Slytherin boys mocked, but Lana just rolled her eyes.

"What do you want, Riviera?" another one sneered.

"Oi, leave her alone." Barnaby defended.

"Sorry, Lee!" they said sarcastically.

"I need to talk to you. Now." she said quite seriously, causing Barnaby to panic.

He stood up and grabbed her wrist gently and looked into her eyes.

"Hey, have I done something wrong?" he asked worriedly.

"No! No, it's about..." she got on her tiptoes and whispered what it was about in his ear so the other Slytherins didn't hear. Just in case.

"Oh! That's now?" he said.

Lana just nodded briskly and took his hand.

"Aww! Lee's got himself a little girlfriend!" the Slytheirns continued to take the piss.

Lana sharply turned her head to look at them.

"I'd shut your mouths if I were you." she said fiercely, burning her eyes into theirs.

"Oh yeah? And what are you gonna do about it?"

"I'll knock you both through the wall if you mess with her." Barnaby threatened.

"We both know that's not likely, Lee." one of them rolled their eyes, but before Barnaby could retaliate, Lana spoke up.

"Look here, hun," she said sarcastically, "Barnaby Lee is the toughest guy in the whole school. I wouldn't mess with him, because I know fully well what he's capable of. So, unless you want to find out as well, I'd shut. Your. Mouth." she finished, glaring at the two of them with a dangerous look in her eye that actually scared them.

Lana flipped them off before dragging Barnaby away with her out of the hall to get his broom.

"That was hot." Barnaby said, staring at Lana in awe, who was still dragging him along.

She stopped abruptly and spun around to look at him. She grabbed his face and kissed him, before dragging him along again like nothing happened. Barnaby was laughing his head off when they got to the Courtyard.