Where's the Arrowhead?

Lana and the others had arranged to meet in the library to read up a bit more on Centaurs so she can be prepared when she meets Torvus again.

"I still can't believe you fought a Centaur, Lana!" Barnaby awed, as she sat down next to him.

"I was honestly terrified..." Lana chuckled softly.

"Anyway, will you help me research Centaurs?" Lana asked him with puppy dog eyes. "It'll give me a better idea of what I'm looking for, and a better understanding of how to convince him to help."

Barnaby's heart melted and he agreed, not able to resist how adorable she was.

"Of course, Lana. Just promise to let me know next time you're fighting a fantastic beast." he chuckled, making her giggle.

"And ask him if he wants to trade for one of those bows they use. I could do some proper damage with one of those." Tonks joked from opposite her.

"And ask his opinion on their decision in 1811 to decline 'Being' status in favour of being classified as 'Beasts'." Rowan added, but everyone looked confused as they didn't understand a word she said.

"It's quite controversial..." she sighed.

"Anyway! We'd better start studying..." Lana said.

The four of them stayed in the library for about 2 hours, getting different books from the shelve, and sharing their findings. About halfway through, Barnaby yawned and fell asleep on the desk, using a book as a pillow. Lana found it adorable and placed her cloak over his back as a blanket, brushing his hair out of his eyes and smiling at how cute he was.

She'd decided that she'd looked through enough books, and had enough knowledge about Centaurs.

"Thanks, everyone. I feel like I've learned enough to convince Torvus to show me the Cursed Vault. I might have even learned enough to help him get back into his herd..."

Barnaby woke up all of a sudden, making Lana jump.

"Hmm, what?" Barnaby said, eyes still closed slightly.

Lana laughed and leant her head on his back, then sat up again. "I was just saying thank you to everyone for helping me research Centaurs." she told him, brushing his hair out of his eyes once again.

He smiled at her gesture and sat up, wrapping an arm around her lower back.

"Ask that guy if he wants to spar sometime." Barnaby joked, pulling her closer to him as she laughed.

"Sure. Anyway, I'll ask Penny and Tulip to help me search my brother's room for information on the missing arrowhead." Lana told them.

"Well, I've got to get going. Sprout wanted to see me about something. See you guys later!" Tonks waved goodbye, leaving the library.

*********************************************************************

"Thanks for helping me search my brother's room." Lana smiled at Penny and Tulip, "I need to see if he had any information on the Centaur arrowhead he supposedly stole."

"Of course, Lana. Always happy to help!" Penny smiled.

"It would help if we had more details on this jewelled arrowhead..." Tulip added.

"I know there's not much to go on. Just look for any notes or sketches about anything having to do with Centaurs..."

The girls searched for about an hour, before Lana noticed something.

"There's something under the desk..." she cast Lumos to let some more light illuminate the area.

"I found something!" she exclaimed.