The institution episode 4

The Institution - Episode 4

***

On the 29th of December 2010, Ivie fainted as a result of being pregnancy. She had no choice but to go on compulsory leave. The doctor's report subjected her to go on a leave.

She had go back to her parent's house.

On the Ist of January, the whole Momoh family, except the father who was away on political business, gathered in church to thank God for a successful 2010.

That morning, Ese walked in with a sad look on her face. She had the institution newpaper in her hands . Everyone in the sitting room noticed her sad countenance.

"What going on?" Mrs Momoh asked then she collected the newspaper from her scanning through it.

Her mood instantly changed.

"Okay what's going on?" She still insisted and Mrs Momoh shook her head, she wasn't sure how I've will take the news.

"It's nothing serious"

"That's our newspaper and we don't deal with unserious stories if it's on the front page then it's serious. Can someone please pass me the paper!" Ivie demanded and Mr Momoh passed it to her.

The caption bodly written was, 'Chief Isreal Momoh r*ped me!'

"This is impossible!" Ivie shook her then she skimmed through the news.

"Dad is incapable of infidelity and r*pe! This a lie"

"But his daughter's Newpaper published it, everyone will think it's the truth" Ese answered and I stood up angrily.

"I swear I'll kill James and Silvia" she picked up the phone dialing Silvia's number.

"I'll go call Dode" Mrs Momoh suggested leaving the sitting room while Ivie stomped her feet impatiently waiting for Silvia to pick up the call.

" I know you're probably mad" was the first thing Silvia could say, "Mad is far from how I feel. How dare you make a print out of that news?"

"Oh but if it's another person you won't waste time to post it, but because it's your father we can't post it. I didn't learn that from you. I learned that discipline and principles should come first"

"Screw principle, what happened to finding out the damn truth first. Did you even Investigate? Are you so stupid?"

"I had proof, she confessed to.me"

"This is a plot from his political opponent to kick him off the game and you just handed them the Golden chance"

"We needed the news too. She was threatening to give the news to others who were interested"

"And it didn't occur to you that it might be a plot?"

"I'm sorry"

"Oh sorry for yourself Silvia! I'm so mad at you right now!"

"We can sort this out too what if we pay the girl to confess that it was just nothing but a manipulation from the opponents"