The institution episode 22

*** 25th of December ***

Mrs Momoh hosted a Christmas dinner to celebrate the rehabilitative progress of Ivie and her family as a whole. The dinner had, Dode, Mrs Momoh, Ivie, Mutey, Ese, Liam, Ade, Elsie, Uki along with Ralph who Ivie invited to clear up whatever pending issue he had with Ade since she has been ignoring his calls since the date.
"We wish you a Merry Christmas, we wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year" everyone sang after dinner and everyone cheered afterwards.
Mutey took a quick picture of everyone.

Ralph walked up to Ade and she moved away. "Please Ade" he begged and she turned back glaring at him.
"Can we talk. This will be the last time I disturb you ever, or maybe not. Just give me a minute of your time?" He requested and she looked around at the happy faces.
"If I leave with you, people will start looking at the two of us"
"I don't care. Let's just talk, please. I need to take out the wedge I've put in between us" he answered and she agreed getting out of the house and he followed her out.
"What do you want?" "Same thing, i just want to say I'm sorry for what I said. I didn't mean it that way." He answered and she glared at him.
"Okay fine, you're right, I meant it that way but I regret it. Ade I really do regret it and I wish I can unsay what I said but I can't. I haven't been able to sleep at night, I've been seeing your angry face" he answered and she chuckled faintly.
"Okay" he exhaled, "She just laughed, that has to mean something good right?"
"I don't think you've suffered enough, how could you say that? It was inconsiderate" "And I plead guilty, I'm appealing for mercy. Please have mercy on me, I haven't slept in days"
"Ralph ....." She stalled, "What do you want? I want you to set your intentions straight" "I want us together, I would like you to be my future Mama and the mother of my future children"
"I hope you're still aware that I have nine siblings"
"Yeah it's scary, but I think I need a wife and you're the only shot I have at getting married" he answered and she frowned at him.
"I was just joking" he answered, "I was just kidding" he answered kissing her on the lips and she kissed him back smiling.
"Where did that guys come from"
"A certain woman once told me to be confident so I decided to take the bill by it's horn. Besides I read that confidence is sexy"
"You have no idea how much it is"  she answered kissing him this time.

Ivie walked up to Liam who held her waist smiling at her and she wrapped her hands around his neck and a camera flashed at them.
They turned to see Elsie holding the camera at them. "Sorry" she waved at them turning towards Mutey.
Liam's phone vibrated and he rolled his eyes.
"Who's that?" Ivie asked,  "Mom. She wanted me to go for a Christmas Carol service with her but I refused and she won't stop calling me"
"I'm sorry you had to bail"
"I would have bailed even if you didn't suggest I come to this party cause I had some after ten o'clock plans set up at home, after my show"  "Seriously?"
"Yes. I was thinking maybe we'll watch a Christmas movie together or kiss all night" he proposeded and Ivie smiled at how tempting it was.
"What do say we ditch this party and check out the one at your house? Well after your show of course"  She asked and he smiled.
"Sounds like a plan"

After Ivie and Liam left the party, Ese escorted Uki out of the house.
"I should be leaving too" Elsie smiled at Mrs Momoh.
"Thank for the invite Ma"
"Elsie can I show you something real quick, it's in my room" Mutey asked and Elsie glanced at Mrs Momoh.
"Uh..." She stammered, she wasn't sure whether to go or not. She knew nit would be rude to go that way, unless she sought for his permission.
"No .... I don't want to disrespect your mom" she answered and Mrs Momoh laughed.
"Go dear but don't take long. I've got my eyes on two of you" she answered and they both went up the stairs.
"She looks like a good girl from a good home, don't you think?"
"Yes she does"
"I don't know why I'm so happy.  It's like my heart will explode with joy"
"Same way I feel" Dode held her hands and she smiled. "I've noticed that, Ralpheal seems to like Ade"
"Ade is good girl, she deserves every happiness"
"Ivie is with Liam and she seems serious about the relationship and I know very soon we're going to be planning a wedding soon, scratch that, weddings" she answered and Dode laughed.