The institution episode 26

****

That evening after Racheal got home with Chopper, he was placed  in Racheal's room. Rachel watched her Aunt clean up his wound.
"He's getting worst! If we don't do anything, this guy will die before tomorrow morning. The bullet is still inside"
"What part of people are out for us don't you get?" She busted into Bini language and her Aunt scoffed.
"If he dies it'll be on your head. What will you tell the police?"
"I can't leave the house just yet Aunty, yesterday was a lucky break, how I managed to leave that house I can't phantom; it was like when God turned the counsel of Ahithophel to foolishness"

**** Hours ago ****

"I'm just only seeking revenge for my sister" Racheal answered and Ziko scoffed.
"Who's your sister?"
"Faith Omagbon, she worked at the bar" she paused and Ziko immediately remembered her. Her story was a sad one. 
"You knew her right?" She asked in tears and Ziko kept quiet. He didn't want to answer the question.
"It was stupid of you coming here"
"Yes it was but I came for a good course. I came because I needed evidence against that swine Babylon" "And let me guess, you have it in your bag" he asked now looking at her hand bag and Rachel moved back as though Ziko would grab the bag from her.
He then turned towards Chopper, "What's your own?"
"You know Babylon wants me dead and I'm trying to escape" Chopper groaned kneeling down in pain and Rachel rushed to meet him.
"Oh my God, we need to get him to the hospital"
"That'll be suicidal. Don't take him to any hospital, if you like your life miss, you'll do as instructed. Do you have a pen and a paper?"
"I do" she answered bringing it out to him then Ziko wrote Liam's number on it.
"When you get out there, you'll call this number. His name is William, he'll help you"
"And I'm supposed to trust you?"
"You don't see me killing you do you?" He asked holding her arms.
"I want Babylon behind bars as badly you do. Mr. William will know what to do with that information and only him can protect you better" he answered and Stan walked out, pointing a gun at them.
"You're working for the" before he could complete his sentence Ziko shot him dead.
"Stanley!" Chopper yelled.
"I'm not going to compromise my position for a boy"
"You're the only guard remaining, Babylon will suspect something foul"
"That's why you're going to shot me right now on my arm"
"That's sick!" Racheal snapped.
"We're wasting time already, you two need to leave!" He turned towards Chopper who struggled to rise up.
"Do it" he demanded passing a gun to Chopper and he fired his gun.
Racheal screamed.

**** Now ****

Racheal came out of her flashback then she let out a sigh. It was something she saw in movies.
Can she really trust his words? Or it will be better for her to report the case to the police?
"At least let's drop the guy off at one clinic and then we make a run for it. He will die oh"  Her aunt complained and Racheal exhaled again.
"I really don't know what to do Aunty" she left the room and her Aunt rolled her eyes.
"What's it with this girl?"

****

Babylon called Bisi who was at Club Babylon. She had to leave the loud music to a room where the music was less reverberating.
"Where did you get that girl from?" he asked and Bisi laughed. "You mean that Tina girl? You don't want to let her go easily right?" She asked and Babylon scoffed.
"There has been good remarks about her bed skills"
"Shut up!" Babylon warned and Bisi wondered why he was in a bad mood.
"Okay what happened?"
"That girl stole from me"
"We'll catch her and we'll have her fingers cut off or we'll torture her and make her swallow money"
"She didn't steal money like the other girls. She stole some important documents that could implicate me, that could implicate us" he answered and she shut her eyes.
"Where did you get her from?"
"She just came like the rest, frustrated and needed job" "Send me her contact information, her address, her mother's address, get her Uncle's address, any member of her family. No one steals from me and goes unpunished" he threatened.
"Yes Sir" Bisi answered and he hung up.