The institution episode 23

****

In a field, the Sage Revolution (SR) cult group all gathered in a field, a few old members and ten initiates / feeder teams that we're yet to be permitted to be called members yet.
Chopper knelt down along with three boys along with nine other boys, including the guy who stabbed Uki. Their eyes were tied. Their Chief who was dressed in a black thobe, removed their blindfolds and they all saw their Chief dressed in a black rigarie and a red badge on his arm.
"There are different ways to start a revolution. For weeks we've watched you all grow, we've watched you all take on task for the Boss and all other government officials and you all deserve some honor. You're a step away from being in the cacus of the real men of the society. Other ones are copycats."
"We'll give you all individually an assignment to carry out, that will serve as your ticket to this group but I must warn you, you must carry it out stealthily. Avoid getting caught, or you get cut off, let me give you a little advice from my favorite scholar Machiavelli, a fox cannot defend himself from wolves. One must therefore be a fox to recognize traps, and a lion to frighten wolves. Be well guided"

****

Ese sobbed bitterly as she moved to to a one seater chair in Efe's sitting room. "Look at the things you're making me do ehn. Ese you know I love you" Efe confessed and she hissed.
"Screw you and your useless love Efe! Screw you and your useless love" she pulled her bag close removing his ring then he threw it at him.
"I'm done with you! I don't even know how I met you, but I regret it. I regret ever meeting you, ever loving you" "Ese I'm sorry. There's a car outside, it was for you, I bought it as a sign of love. You can take it and accept my apology" he knelt down and she scoffed again.
"It's always convenient for you to kneel down right? I can't believe I was about to make a mistake of getting married a beast like you"
"This is all your fault. This relationship was going smoothly"
"It was never going smoothly, it's always one thing or the other, you're either choosing one party or booze over me or choosing your friends and you know what, I'm done and I'm going to make you regret this. I'll make you regret what you just did" she threatened and he stood up laughing then he clapped his hands.
"And how are you going to do that? Report to the police, wake up Ese! We are the police" he laughed again.
"Do you have any idea the things I've done that I've gotten away with?" He covered his face still laughing.
"Go and report all you want, I'm giving you the free will to do it but I'll destroy you. My father will destroy you like he destroyed your father." He answered chuckling then he lighted his cigarette motioning it to his mouth.
Efe sucked in it, then he blew the smoke out of his mouth laughing harder.
"She said she's going to report. Ese, try it and we'll see how the news report of your death would be, maybe you might just have to die slowly like your father did. My dad can be merciful too, maybe we'll just" he moved closer to her, "Maybe we'll just be merciful and shoot you dead" he sucked the cigarette then he blew the smoke on her face and she coughed out, scared as hell.
The revelation terrified her; Ivie was right afterall.
"I dare you to report"

Ese knocked on Susan's door past five in the morning. "Who is it?" "It's me" Ese answered and she opened quickly, she was clothe in a night gown.
"Ese?" She observed the torn cloth which she was trying to hold together.
"What happened?" She asked entering into her house when she saw Elvis putting on his trousers.
"Oh ..." Ese felt bad for the interruption.
"He was just leaving" she answered and Elvis stared closely at Ese.
"Are you okay?" He asked and she looked away.
"It's not your business Elvis, go"
He walked out then Ese sat on a white plastic chair busting into tears. "What happened to you?"Curious Susan asked, "Someone pictured me kissing Uki earlier on and Efe flogged me with his belt then he forced himself on me. I had to wait till this morning to leave" she explained and Susan shut her eyes in anger, then she opened it.
"Don't tell me you'll still go back to that idiot cause I'll slap you if you do that" "I'm not. I'm no longer going back to him, I returned the ring back to him" "You should report him to the police"
"I don't think it's necessary"
"Ese"
"All I need is to take my bathe and..." her phone rang and she picked up.  "Morning Mom" she answered, "Sorry I didn't come home, I was held up"
"Are you okay? You sound different"
"I'm fine. What's up?"
"Your friend Uki was..." She stalled, "I don't know how I'm going to make it sound simple but he was stabbed last night"
"What?"
"I had him taken to the family hospital" "How's he?"
"Why don't you come over?" She requested and Ese dropped her phone.
"What happened?"