Chapter 2

Penelope's POV

I can't belive im going back to the Salvatore school. All I missed was my friends and josie. She was main reason I was coming back I cant belive her dad still wants me going to school there after I broke his daughter"s heart. I broke up with her to see if she could be independent and well she was becoming more independent but my mom called me one day and said she wanted me with her in Belgium and how could I say no. My dad left after I was born and my mom didn't really care about me all she did was put a roof over my head and gave me food. There was this one girl who I liked before my parents found out I was a witch. Her name was betty. She was so pretty and I had been working hard to read peoples minds and I got used to hearing her get nervous when her crush came around. She had a crush on this boy named kyle he was a qb1 so of course she had eyes for him. One day I decided to ask what her sexuality was and her thoughts said this. omg I cant tell her im gay she'll freak out and leave me I guess I have to lie. " I'm straight Penelope". Are you sure about that I can tell when your lying. " Ok im gay you happy". I am betty but don't be afraid to tell me things.

I leaned in for a kiss and she leaned in and then we had a full on makeout session but we had to brake because her mom came to the door. But since my parents found out I was a witch I had to go to the Salvatore school and the first day went like this.

Hi my name is josie ill be showing you around the school. And did I tell you she was nervous as everything her thoughts were going crazy. Hey are you ok jojo? Yeah im fine and I like the nickname. Ok I said even tho she was freaking out her thoughts consisted of her asking herself if I liked girls and that I didn't think she was pretty.

So I gave her my number at the end of the tour when she showed me my dorm. I asked if she wanted to hangout more and she said sure so that's a plus.