Chapter 11

Penelope's POV

I was waking up to the noises of people yelling. Hey what's going I asked one of the nurses. She's having a seizure the nurse told me and then she asked me to leave. I called Lizzie to tell her what was happening. Hey Lizzie don't come to the hospital Josie is having a seizure and the doctors are doing everything the can. I heard Lizzie drop her phone then screaming Hope picked up the phone and told me that she would take care of Lizzie. I said ok then we hung up I walked back to the room to see Josie laying there helpless. I couldn't help but cry a little I walked and stood next to her I held her hand and I froze. I forgot all time and then I looked at my watch to see I was standing here for 2 hours. I got a pillow and laid down on the couch. I fell asleep and woke up to Josie eating breakfast I didn't move I just watched her. I sat up and said good morning she looked at me surprised like she didn't know I was here. Oh good morning Josie said in a rush. Are you ok I asked her. Yeah Josie said while hiding her hands. What's wrong you rushing your words and hiding your hands tell me what's wrong I asked Josie. She showed me her wrist and I saw scars on each arm. What did you do Josie what happened I asked now worried. I stole a scalpel off the surgery tray Josie told me with a silent voice. You cut yourself on purpose I asked in disbelief. Josie nodded her head then put her head down I walked over to her and held her hand. I love you.

Hope's POV I heard Lizzie's phone ring and she answered it. All of a sudden her phone dropped and she started screaming. I run to Lizzie and pick her phone up I told Penelope that I had Lizzie she said ok. I was holding Lizzie in my arms and I picked her up and brought her to her bed. I laid down next to her and she cuddled up to me I was very sorry for her but I enjoyed when we got close and when are skin touched. I was running my fingers through her hair when she woke up and asked me where we were. We're in your bed Lizzie I'm sorry but if you need to talk I'm here I told Lizzie. Thank you Hope for everything Lizzie said while she turned the other way. Can I tell you something Lizzie asked. Yeah of course you can I told her. She looked at me then kissed me so I kissed back cause I always wanted this. She leaned back and told me she liked me. I like you to Lizzie but I think we should keep this secret with everything going on. I agree but could we go see Josie tommrow Lizzie asked. I'll have to ask Penelope if it's ok I told her. Ok Lizzie said as she fell back asleep. I got up and went to go get food for her cause she hasn't been eating lately. I went down stairs and found MG with a blood bag. Hey MG how are you I asked. I'm ok just worried about Josie that's all MG said. We all are MG but she's going to be ok I told MG. I hope so MG said while he walked away. I grabbed the food and made Lizzie a sandwhich.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the short chapeter