Chapter 10

Penelope's POV

Josie you're awake I said excited. Why did you save me Josie asked. I saved you because I love you and I was coming to ask you out I told Josie. Well I couldn't suffer anymore and I wanted to end it Josie told me. Hey you promised me you wouldn't do it and you didn't keep your promise I told Josie. Yeah well it was either I die at the merge or I die now Josie told me. How about neither for now all I hope for is that you get better and maybe we should get you some therapy I suggested. Fine but you better stay with me Josie said. I will which reminds me will you be my girlfriend I asked. Yes Josie said as she drifted back to sleep. Now that Josie is asleep I can go and get some clothes for her. I left and came back to see her eating and I thought to myself she's doing better at least that's what I thought.
Josie's POV
So I woke up and saw Penelope and I got happy and then sad. Penelope asked if I wanted to be her girlfriend and I said yes event tho I knew I was going to do something like this again. Penelope left and I woke up and I started eating and I saw Penelope with a bag of clothes. These are for you she told me. Thanks I told her. Then we sat in silence not doing anything. So are you mad at me I asked. Why would I be mad Penelope asked. Cause I did what you told me not to do I said. All that matters is that your ok she said. Your right I told her. So when you get back there going to throw you a party since you survived Penelope told me. Was it supposed to be a surprise I asked. No they told me to tell you she said. Is lizzie ok I asked. Yeah she's fine she's just worried about you Penelope told me. I don't blame her I'd be worried if she did the same thing I told Penelope. Well I'm going to sleep here tonight and then go back to school Penelope said. Ok well don't snore I said laughing. I'll try not to Penelope said with a smirk on her face.

Lizzie's POV

Hey Hope what else should we add to the party I asked. Well your her twin what does she like Hope asked sarcastically. Well she likes to drink and she likes to party in the woods I told Hope. Well there is your answer to your question Hope said. Thanks for helping I told Hope with a tone. I left to meet up with MG to see what he's doing. Hey MG whatcha doin I asked. Setting up the banner on the tree MG replied. It looks great MG I said in a flirtatious voice. Thanks Lizzie MG said. No problem see you tommrow I told MG. See you tommrow MG said back. I left and went to my room I decided to look for things that Josie could hurt her self with. I found ten items and I put them in a container and made it invisible. Then I noticed Josie's phone on the night stand so I looked through it. I was shocked to see someone was flirting with Josie and that she was flirting back. And I scrolled down to see that Josie had said that she was dating someone and that they couldn't talk to them anymore. I was relived and I put her phone down and went to sleep. I woke up to Hope in my face with a big grin. Wake up Lizzie Josie comes home today Hope said practically almost naked. Hey before I get up put some clothes on I told Hope while covering my eyes. It's not my fault it get's hot at night Hope said with her hands up. Fine I'll get up just take something from my closet and put it on I told Hope as I got up. When I got dressed I got a heart breaking call.