Chapter 14

Josie's POV

Hope came back to the hospital and I told her the good news. Hey Hope guess what I said with a big grin on my face. What Hope asked. I'm allowed to come back tomorrow I told Hope with full emotion. Oh my god Josie I'm so happy for you Hope said as she hugged me. I am to but I still have to go to therapy every Monday I told Hope. I mean that's better than anything right Hope asked. Yeah I guess so I told her. We should probably get some sleep though Hope said. You're probably right I said. We went to bed and I just couldn't sleep I was so excited to leave tomorrow. I finally fell asleep and woke up the next morning and decided to get up. I stood up and my legs were really sore after not walking that much except for going to the bathroom. I woke Hope up and told her to get ready to go she said ok and pointed to the bag at her feet. So I looked through and saw some clothes of mine so I took them and went to the bathroom to change. I came out to see Hope without a shirt on as she was putting another one on. I looked at her a few more seconds and then closed the door and opened it up again to get Hope's attention. She looked up and smiled and told me good morning and I replied with good morning to you to. We grabbed our stuff and started walking out the door I was so happy. We got to the school and Hope helped me to my room and set my stuff on the floor next to me. Thank you Hope for everything. No problem Josie. I was reading when Penelope said Hey JoJo. I put my book down and said Hey Pen. She walked over to me and kissed me and told me she missed me and I told her I missed her then she sat down on my bed so I straddled her.

WARNING! If you like things PG turn back NOW!

Penelope's POV

Hope told me Josie was in her room so I headed to Josie's room. I opened the door and saw Josie in her bed reading. Hey JoJo I said. Hey Pen Josie said as she smiled. I walked over to her and kissed her on the lips. I missed you Josie so much and I'm glad you're ok now I told her. I missed you to Penelope Park Josie said as she straddled me. Are you sure you wanna do this now I asked with a smirk. You bet I am Josie said. I performed a quick spell to lock the door. I helped Josie take her shirt off then I took mine off. We made out and then had to stop to catch our breathes. I flipped Josie over so I was on top of her and I started to kiss her neck. I made several marks on her and then unhooked her bra. I threw it across the room and got right to work. I caressed each of her breast then sucked on her left boob. She moaned so loud and I smirked at her and then pulled her pants off I looked at her for approval. She nodded her head so I took her underwear off with my teeth and she looked pleased. I started with one finger as she was struggling to breath already so I added another finger and went faster that caught her off guard and left out a whimper but she couldn't help but moan a few more times. But as she moaned she had two orgasms and I felt pleased. But before I could continue she flip me over and got on top she pulled my pants of and didn't even take my underwear and shoved two fingers in and started slow but sped up and she made me have an orgasm within seconds. I moaned so fucking loud and covered my mouth. Josie looked up and smirked I gave her a glare that apparently pleased her. Then we heard a knock at the door so we got dressed quickly and answered it. It was Hope and she asked what the hell we were doing cause she could hear us from the woods. I freaked out and said nothing but Josie said that it's been to long and she wanted something. I blushed and covered my face. Hope told us not to do anything tonight while she was in the room sleeping so we agreed.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

My first smut chapter and well could I get some feedback please.