Chapter 9

Lizzie's POV

Hey Jos guess what I said super excited. What Josie grunted. Hope asked me out and I said sure and we're going on a date I said with more excitement. Good for you Josie said with a frown. What's up with you I asked while sitting down next to Josie. Tomorrow is what's up with me Josie said while reading a book. Hey it wasn't your fault so please stop blaming yourself it hurts me to see you this sad I said sadly. I know but I still could've helped and I stoop there like an idiot Josie said trying not to cry. Hey it's ok what about you and Penelope are you guys dating I asked with a smirk. I don't know yet still trying to figure it out Josie told me. Do you wanna do a double date tomorrow I asked with a raised eyebrow. You know what yeah I would Josie told me with a smile on her face. Yay I said with a smile on my face. Well get to bed Lizzie it's 10:30 Josie told me putting her book down. Fine goodnight I told her.

Penelope's POV

Hey Hope how are you I asked while changing into pajama's. I asked Lizzie out and she said yes Hope said while also changing into pajama's. Wow your relationship seems to be going better than mine I said brushing my teeth. Why do say that Hope asked. I don't know Josie just seems off and tomorrow I'm just scared for her that's all I told Hope as I got in bed. Well I was supposed to go on a date with Lizzie you wanna make it a double date Hope asked me. Yeah sure that would be great I told Hope. Great now go to sleep Hope told me. Fine goodnight I told hope. I woke up and decided to ask Josie if she wanted to go on the double date. So I took a shower and got dresses and headed to Josie's room. I knocked on her door and got no answer I knocked on it one more time and didn't get a answer so I opened the door. I opened the door and screamed at what I was seeing. I saw Josie on the floor with a puddle of blood around her. I ran towards her body and started crying I didn't know what to do so I called Hope. Hope I really need your help at Josie's room. Ok I'm on my way Hope said.

Josie's POV

I woke up feeling sad and depressed since this was they day my mom died. I just wanted to see her again I saw that Lizzie was gone and I was alone. I didn't want to do this but I had to I didn't want to suffer anymore so I had to. I got up and took the knife out from under my pillow. I grabbed it and stabbed myself right in the stomach. I grunted and fell down trying not to scream. The last thing I heard was someone screaming. Next thing I knew I was on the other side I saw my mom and she was crying. Hey mom why are you crying I asked. Because of you it was my fault I died not yours you need to go back my Mom told me. I don't want to I miss you I told her. I miss you to but i'll see you again after you live a long life my mom said. Fine but I promise i'll be back. When I woke up I was in the hospital with Penelope Hope and Lizzie. Penelope noticed I was awake and told the other's.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the cliffhanger.