Chapter 7

Hope's POV

Well fuck Josie is mad at me and you now what do we do. I would prove it to her but she won't belive me like usual Penelope said angrily. I should get dressed and go apologize to her. Yeah we both should this is partly my fault to Penelope said. Ok let me get dressed pass me some pants and a shirt. Here! Penelope said. Thanks. I got dressed and we went to Josie's room and knocked. Come in Josie yelled. We walked in. Josie I want to apologize I would never do that to you and Penelope loves you she wanted to ask you out and she was planning something for you and I ruined it like always. I was planning on taking you to the first place we met and take you on a tour of our friendship these past few years Penelope said while tearing up. How am I supposed to belive anything you two say every time I trust someone they let me down and that's exactly what happened said Josie starting to cry. I know Josie and I'm sorry none of this would've happened if I just hadn't been born I still wonder if I can be a miracle and mistake at the same time. Hope don't say that you were born a hero not a mistake Penelope said while crying. You are a first born mikealson witch who was born from a werewolf and vampire Josie said. Yeah well it shouldn't have happened I always wondered why I exist when my parents both died. I know how it feels my dad left when I was born and never came back Penelope said. My bio mom died before I was born Josie said.

Josie's POV

I'm sorry I should belive you but I don't for some reason I want to think that all of this is fake but it's not I walked in your room to find hope naked at your bed instead of hers. I know but I promise I was only trying to help her I want to be with you Josie Penelope said still crying. Anyway I was supposed to have sex with Landon tonight but instead I had a reaction to some drink Hope said trying to stay strong. If I can get clarification from Landon then I'll belive you. Ok I'll call him Hope said. Hope called him and he came to the room. Landon were you and Hope going to have sex tonight. Yeah I planned this whole big thing for our first Landon said very confused. Ok you can go now. Ok I belive you now I'm sorry for over reacting I just didn't want a relationship with someone who cheated. I would never be that way to you Josie Penelope said.

Penelope's POV

Well are we good Josie. Yeah now get out of here so I can get to sleep Josie said. See you tomorrow Jos. Goodnight Peez and turn the lights off Josie said getting under the covers. I left Josie and went to my room. Hey hope sorry about earlier how Josie just pushed the door open. It wasn't your fault and now me and Landon have to reschedule our date Hope said sadly. Well I'm headed to bed but I'll talk to you tomorrow. K goodnight Penelope Hope said. I put headphones and played my favorite song. Who by lauv and jimin and Jungkook. I fell asleep around 2 in the morning and woke up at 7. I made reservations for Josie's favorite restaurant for 6 tonight. I made plans to go to the beach with her.