Chapter 3

Josie's POV

So my dad told me to introduce this girl named Penelope to the school and I said sure. I checked her file to get to know her and to know what to expect. Hey dad when is the bus getting here? Its getting here in 5 minuets so be prepared and wait by the front door. I'm waiting when I see the bus stop and people getting out of it I looked for Penelope. I couldn't find her anywhere. Then she walked off the bus. I was actually shooketh she was so pretty and I didn't know what to say. Hi i'm josie i'm going to be showing you around. My thoughts were going crazy I was asking myself if she thought I was pretty and if she liked girls. Anyway after the tour I took her to her dorm and she asked to hangout more and I said sure then she asked for my number and I gave it to her.

After that I went to my room and started freaking out and then there was knock at the door. It was hope she wanted to know why I was freaking out. I saw this cute girl and I showed her around the school and I got really nervous cause I thing I have a crush on her but I just don't know yet. Josie calm down it's normal to crush on someone you're just a teenager hope said. I get that but I've never caught feelings for a girl so I don't know what to say to her. While you figure that out jo I'm going to meet up with some friends for dinner so i'm going to leave now hope said. Fine have fun i'll think on it ok. ok bye josie. bye hope.

Hope's POV

Josie had started to freak out so I checked on her. She started telling that the new girl was cute and that she had a crush on her. I told her it will be ok and she said she'll think on it. The only thing is I may have a crush on josie so I don't know how this is going to go. And I have to share a room with the new girl. So I decided to introduce myself. Hi I'm hope i'm your roommate what's your name. Oh my name is Penelope. Ok Penelope that name suits you well. Thanks, Do you happen to know a girl named josie Penelope asked. Yeah we're best friends why. Well she was kinda cute and I was wondering if you knew some of her favorite things Penelope asked shyly. Why are you going to ask her on a date. And if I was is there going to be a problem about it Penelope aske seriously. No just don't break her heart she's been through enough already. I got it I won't break her heart and I can read your thoughts you know Penelope said. If you can read my thoughts what am I thinking of right now. How you want me to leave cause you want josie all to your self and I don't blame you she is cute Penelope said sarcasticly. I only like her as friend nothing more and I have to go.

Penelope's POV

I just got attacked by hope she wants josie. I like josie cause she is sweet and caring but she's so cute I don't know how to describe my feelings to her. I've only known her a couple hours and im already crushing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short the short chapter but it will return to the present next chapter.