.Just The Beginning

heya guys this is my first fan-fic! im so excited for it! and I hope you will like it. but if I make any errors feel free to tell me. and if you have any opinion on it like what I should put in it, go ahead but any bad comments will be blocked and reported, if you dont like my story go somewhere else because no one is forcing you to read this. thank you for you time for reading this!

---Desiree

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aqua Demon POV

Hot air is what I felt, sweat beeding on my neck, and my hair sticking to it. I was so thirsty. My throat is being sandpaper-ed. I was walking alone, at miday, in a desert. I know how fucking stupid of me! To add on that, I HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA WHERE IM GOING! I just want water and food. But its already gone.

I have been walking for a day or two. My legs were beginning to go numb. My chest is hurting. But I have to keep going. I cant have them find me again. Not after what I have done. But it had to be done. Not because of revenge but for justice for the other people he hurt.

While walking I heard a car not far behind me. My heart started to beat faster. My eyes went wide. I ran to the biggest rock I could find and squatted behind it. While the car drove by with rock music blasting. I seen 4 guys. One in particular, with the brightest red hair I have ever seen. He was moving his head to the beat. He was driving. I felt so connected to him. Ridiculous, I know. But the feeling was there. The car was out of sight by now. I stood up and the red hair dude image stuck in my head. I kept walking to the only direction I knew. The way the car went.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So thats the first chapter! Tell me what you think. Until again.
---Desiree