001

~.
( RUE )
~

lady adair, probably one of the strangest people i've ever met. but honestly meeting people introduced by fez are always strange. lady was born into a loving family, two parents who were still in love and loved her. lady always wondered how her parents alway maintained to be happy through all the shit they constantly go through.

that was until she saw her mother snorting cocaine in her bedroom. it was surprising, honestly...but seeing your mom snorting an illegal drug would be surprising for anybody.

she watched as her mom used her credit card to line up the white powder perfectly, taking a rolled up dollar and snorting up the powder. she immediately turned around, attempting to forget what she ever saw.

obviously that proved to be difficult. what was so appealing about a drug that killed people? lady was determined to find out, was it a good idea? no definitely not.

obviously, since this proved to be one of the worst mistakes of her life. lady's parents had been out that night. lady waltzed right into her parents bedroom and looked through everything, finding a bunch of books underneath their bed.

once moving the books she found a plate with the powder all thin and line up, ready to be used one they got home. suddenly she felt very uneasy. obviously this was a dumb idea, but being a slow eighth grader she really didn't know better. or much at all.

she dug in her jean pocket and pulled out a dollar bill she had been saving for this, rolled it up and stared at it.

what if my parents found out?

fuck they'd be in more trouble then me.

hesitantly, she brought her nose up to the dollar bill and placed it onto the beginning of the line. just like that, began an addiction like no other.

she met fez summer of eighth grade, he had given her constant hook-ups on drugs and was honestly really sweet to her. sweet for being her drug dealer that is. it was weird, seeing someone so close to your age already making a living. now she knew ashtray though and it didn't get any weirder then that.

by ninth grade lady is what you would call a stone cold crackhead. you wouldn't catch her not doing drugs. ninth grade was also when she lost her virginity.

to nate jacobs. yes, nate jacobs.

which lady would go on to regret later, not because nate jacobs was an obsessive fucking psychopath, but that everything about the whole experience felt wrong. just something was off, but to be fair she was pretty high.

nate didn't do drugs, not that lady knew of. he did drink a fuckin' lot and smoke weed too. maybe it was just as out of it as her. or he took advantage of a blackout drunk/high girl. it could go either way, knowing nate jacobs.

lady was invited to be apart of the ultimate friend group that consisted of kat hernandez, cassie howard, bb, and maddy perez. and by tenth, so many guys lied about having sex with the addict because of her 'glow-up' that you couldn't keep count if you tried.

she received the reputation of a slut, which she didn't mind. to be honest she didn't care what people though of her at all. as long as they didn't say it to her face she was fine.

but it did make her sad to know her cherry had been popped by nate fucking jacobs.

like, yuck.