002

( LADY )

~

"DO MY AREOLAS LOOK WEIRD?"
sitting alone with maddy perez and her boobs out for lady to see wasn't as weird as you'd think. lady looked up from her phone and shook her head,

"no." she said simply, going back to her phone, sipping on her capri sun. lady had seen maddys bust to many times to count, this was nothing new. she didn't mind neither, maddy was hot and had a nice ass body. she was looking respectfully.

"lady, i'm serious." maddy deadpanned, her plump lips in a pout. "so am i." lady said, not looking away from her phone.

"why do you care anyways- ohhh." lady remembered the nasty breakup between nate and the latina. maddy sucked her teeth and nodded, putting her top back on.

"i'm just gonna walk in like my pussy's a million dollars." maddy settled on, sitting on the bed in-front of lady. "i'd settle for fifty k."

"fifty k is a million dollars." maddy said, lady snickered and watched as the door to maddys room opened. "hey guys-"

"dad oh my god! get out we are literally like naked!" maddy yelled. maddy's dad quickly backed out.

lady and maddy looked at each other before busting out laughing. after they called down maddy pulled the cap off of an eyeliner pen.

"okay, let's get to work."

~