004

( JULES )

~

AS SOON AS LADY ENTERED THE
party she immediately felt uneasy. "maddy, i'm not feeling well." the black haired girl rolled her eyes at the drug addict.

"we just got here bitch, just like... catch a dick or somethin'. love ya'!" maddy kisses the girl on the cheek, running off to the punch already grabbing a red solo cup.

lady tried to ignore the building up nervousness in her stomach and looked over to rue who was just standing next to her. "hey, I got an idea." rue said.

lady quirked a brow, insinuating for rue to continue. "let's get high."

~

maddy 😌🤍:
bitch where tf are u???

lady 🦧🦋 :
upstairs w rue

lady🦧🦋:
why?

maddy 😌🤍:
shits popping tf off come downstairs now

closing her phone, lady looked to rue who laying on her back on the bed. "maddy said to come downstairs." rue shrugged.

"okay, bye."

lady rolled her eyes, "you're not coming?" she asked. "i'm to high to walk." rue said sluggishly.

"okay fine, i'll just let you get raped." lady said, standing up and began walking toward the door, "i'm playing bitch, wait for me." rue groaned, pushing herself up.

the duo walked downstairs together to see nate jacobs in some poor girls face. she had seen the girl riding her bike around town. she think her name was jackie?

jane, jaycee... julia?

whatever her name was, lady knew who she was. she could pick the girl out from a thousand people if she had to. her beautiful platinum blonde hair and her unique eye looks made her stand out from the crowd more than anyone.

"does anyone know who jules is?!"

ohh, that's her name.

nate jacobs screamed, everyone stayed silent. praying for the poor girl. though they knew it was wrong, they knew it was worse to speak up against nate. he'd wreck your whole fucking life. if you're a dude then... he'd just beat your ass. "somebody better tell me who jules is or this bitch is gonna get fucked up! you hear me?! fucked u-"

suddenly, jules grabbed a kitchen knife off the counter, backing nate into the cabinets. "you wanna fuckin' hurt me huh?!" she screamed, "no! i was just joking!" he yelled, she shoved the knife closer to him. "what the fuck is your problem?!" jules screamed, so close to cutting the athlete as he continued to spew out bullshit lies about how he was playing around.

"you wanna hurt me huh?! well you got another thing coming!" just then, jules took the knife and slashed her arm open. "what the fuck!" nate screamed as she dabbed the blood onto him.

"i'm fucking invincible!"

"you're a fucking freak, what the fuck!" nate screamed, rubbing the blood off. jules settled down and let her arms fall loosely to her sides. everyone tense in the room after what the fuck just happened.

"by the way i'm jules, i just moved here." she explained briefly, walking out the kitchen. knife still in hand.

rue and lady looked to each other with just as confused faces. "okay... that was dope." lady said. rue agreed, "let's go find fez."

~