014

~

"YOU'RE SERIOUS?"
"yes bitch i'm serious." maddy sighed, applying more lipgloss to the tanned girl. lady moved some hair out of her face, "i don't know, why- why would he have that in his phone?"

"how the fuck am i supposed to know? i can't just like, ask him." maddy said, putting the cap on her lipgloss and leaning back into her chair.

"maybe start off with, 'why is there a bunch of dicks in your phone?'." lady snorted, maddy rolled her eyes, "i'm serious lady, this is like. top notch shit."

maddy's eyes casted towards the brown girls neck, "you never told me why happened, to you..." maddy pointed. lady's hand went over the healing bruise and shrugged.

"nothing serious." she couldn't tell maddy that her boyfriend choked her out. lady readjusted her white crop top and looked into the mirror.

maddy noticed her mood change and didn't press and further, just simply nodding. "i look like your boyfriend." lady joked as the two girls stood by each other. lady was definitely taller and she had much shorter hair, not pixie but a curly bob.

she was wearing baggy jeans with a white crop top and a baseball varsity jacket that was her dads. she looked hot.

but compared to maddy who was wearing a one piece with slits in the sides showing her thighs off. she looked like a homeless dude.

maddy laughed, "shut up you're cute." maddy reassured. "ready?" maddy said, holding her hand out to the taller girl.

lady accepted gracefully and bowed her head as the two make their way out of maddys room and to the carnival.

~