019

soft lesbian smut 🥺

~

"WAIT, SO YOU HAVE ONLY
had sex once before?" lady giggles out, the thought of rue doing anything intimate with a dude making her nose scrunch up in disgust. "did.. was it good?" she asks silently. the two are alone in her room and rue covers her face in embarrassment.

"ughhhh, why do you want to know?" rue asks with a groan, leaning against her bed. lady shrugs her shoulders and lays her head against rues lap. "i don't know. i feel like anyone who knows you. knows that, you aren't... straight." she mumbles.

rue quirks her brow from lady's sight. "i mean, i'm not like. out." rue says with an awkward chuckle. "but, we are out, right?" lady asks, her eyes casting up to rue. rue looks down at her and smiles. "yeah."

lady's face engulfs a smile and she holds rues slender hand. "have you ever, done 'it' with a girl." rue asks. slightly scared of the answer. lady moves her head up and lays on her belly, feet swinging and eyes on rue. her finger tracing up and down rues skinny arm.

her face morphs into disgust at the way rue worded her sentence. "uh, yeah. once, kinda." lady says. rue nods. "was it, good?"

lady thinks back to it, it wasn't bad. it was different. she liked it. it wasn't much other than making out and some other stuff. it was really romantic though, she remembers how sweet the girl was. the complete opposite of nate.

"yeah." lady sighs. rues smile drops a bit, not pressing further. "would you ever, wanna do 'it' with me?"

lady laughs a bit, looping her arm around rue and rubbing the girl's clothes back. pushing her hand under her shirt slightly. "yeah."

rue leans in slightly, not sure if the girl wants to kiss. lady makes sure of it by closing the gap between the two. it's a short, sweet kiss. lady's hand traveling up further against the brown-skinned girl's bare skin. once the pull apart, the two blush.

"i like you. a lot." rue admits. lady's hands finally reach rues bra strap and the girl's breath hitches. "i, like you too rue." she smiles, showing her pearly white teeth. dimples engraved in her cheeks. rue found herself counting the freckles against the light-skins face.

lady began incoherently unstrap the girl's bra, feeling the straps fall. rue noticed where this was going and sat up. pushing the rest of the bra down herself. in an instinct, she pushed her lips against lady's plump ones.

taken by surprise, lady laid her head against the pillow beneath her. reaching her hands to rues cheeks. rues hands were placed against the girl's waist. breaking away from the kiss, lady sat up and pulled her shirt off.

it's been a minute since she's done this. with everything going on in her life and the fact that there's someone who's trying to silence her and all that. she couldn't even begin to think of sex. but with rue, it seemed as all her problems were thrown out the window. unheard of. rue was like a drug, she needed it constantly and when she didn't have it she'd spiral out of control with her own thoughts and worries.

rues eyes cast down to lady's covered chest. lady had been naked plenty of times in front of the girl, but never in this setting. lady was never self-conscious of her body, but with the girl, she loved most seeing every inch of her in an erotic scenario.