009

~

NOW IT MAY LOOK BAD THAT
lady skipped class to go get high, and it is. but it was honestly very valid of her to do that. she laid her head against the stall dorm waiting for her high to kick in.

"lady?"

she recognized the voice, rue's voice. she clattered around the bathroom, "uh, yeah?" she asked, wiping her nose. opening the stall door she was met with a red-eyed rue, tear streaks against her brown-skinned cheeks.

the addicts stared at each other for a moment before rue wrapped her arms around the fragile girl. standing still for a moment, lady slowly began to pat the crying girls back. some tears of her own slowly making their way down her cheeks.

rue sobbed into the girls back, rue had a couple inches on her so lady stoop on her top toes, pulling the girl down farther to comfort her.

rue was very bad at showing emotions. she barley cried and when she did it was always alone. her two emotions were stoic and angry. sometimes on a rare day she was happy. and for lady to see her in such a vulnerable state was heartbreaking.

rue lifted her head up and wiped her eyes. "sorry." she said sheepishly, voice horse and cracked.

lady shook her head, "it's okay." she smiled. the second period bell rang and lady decided she would go, and ignore questions about first period.

grabbing her purse, she smiled at rue once more before walking out the bathroom.

~

"his names tyler..." jules said, smiling at her phone, lady laid upon her back and rolled her eyes. "and you don't even know what he looks like. this is dangerous." lady said.

lady honestly had no right to talk about dangerous when she had consume more drugs than you could even count, but she still felt like she could be worried for her friend.

"pfft, it's not like i'm gonna give him personal information. i'm just gonna, flirt!" jules smiled ear to ear. "and possibly send nudes."

"i- jules!" lady threw a pillow at the blonde haired girl which was throw right back, the girls giggled before jules phone rung.

"it's rue." jules said, answering the phone. lady nodded and pretending that she wasn't interested in the conversation.

"yeah, i'm just with lady."

jules nodded and began to put her shoes on. she said a couple more 'yeahs' and 'okays' until she hung up the phone, looking of the lady.

"what- where- what was that about?" lady stumbled over her words, standing up at jules panic. "fez thinks rue might overdose."

~