006

( NATE )

~

AFTER HER NIGHT WITH JULES
lady immediately went to text maddy about it. who was clearly having some problems of her own.

~

lady🦧🦋:
hey I gotta tell u sum

maddy 😌🤍:
bitch whatever you say it's not that important I'm already dealing with something

lady 🦧🦋:
what?

maddy😌🤍:
whatever, I'll tell u tmr ok bitch. bye

~

lady sighed, throwing her head back onto her bed. scrolling through he contacts she decided she had no one better to call then fezco, she could just go pick up a bag real quick.

~

lady 🥱:
ashtray u got any weed or vikes left?

ashtray 🤡🍃:
yk we always got weed, and we low asf on vikes so if you tryna claim you better hurry up.

lady 🥱:
bruh ight. omw

~

closing her phone, lady walked outside. saying a quick goodbye to her mom who was on the phone. she hopped onto her bike and began to ride to the corner store, passing by rues house on the way. parking her bike and chaining it to the bike rack, she looked and saw nate jacobs car pull up in the drive way.

ignoring him as he stared at her, she walked inside the store. "ashtray told me you was comin'." fezco said from behind the counter, lady nodded. "hold up, i wanna get some snacks too." she said.

just then, nate walked inside. deliberately going into the aisle lady was in. "hey l." he said, watching as she decided on what chocolate bar she wanted. she looked up to the very tall boy, "hey nate." she said.

now, surprisingly. lady didn't have a vendetta against nate. she honestly didn't care about him, it was a spur of the moment decision that she somewhat regretted. but there was nothing to do to take that back.

and afterwards nate didn't even bother her, so that sounds like a win in her book.

nate stood behind the shorter girl who decided on a snickers bar and a bag of peanut butter m&m's.

"what are you doing here?" nate asked, attempting to make small talk. continuing to walk to the counter as nate followed she shrugged. "candy, and drugs." nate nodded.

"whatever you want I'll buy." nate said, lady turned around. "it's fine nate, I don't want to have to pay you back or anything."

"no honestly, what do you want?" nate asked, "two grams of weed and these snacks." lady answered, leaning against the counter. nate set down a fifty dollar bill on the counter and winked at lady. "keep the change fez." he said as he walked out.

fez looked over and shook his head, "word."

~