012

~

"THE FUCK HAPPENED TO YOUR
neck?" lady stared at fezco for a solid minute before setting down a fifty dollar bill on the counter. "just give me anything I can get with this." she said to ashtray while she was looking directly at fez.

"yo i'm serious l, what happened?" fez got closer and tried to touch the girls neck but she swatted his hand away. "nun bro, i promise." lady said, holding her bruise in her hand. "ashtray hurry the fuck up." she said.

ashtray flipped her off which she returned with an eye roll. "look, l. i know we don't talk as much as we used to or some shit. but i do care about you. i love you bruh. i don't want someone doing this shit to you. i don't want anybody hurtin' you."

lady looked to her side, avoiding eye contact with the drug dealer. "i... love you too fez." she smiled, ashtray came back and handed her a ziplock bag full of white pill.

she grabbed it and stuffed it inside her backpack. "thanks." she muttered, walking out of the freezer.

~

"hey, i haven't seen you in a minute and thought you'd want to hang out? i mean you just left with nate and never came back." rue said on the other line, lady held her phone to her ear as she crushed up the pills that ashtray gave her earlier with a library card. "some shit happened, don't worry bout it." lady said cooly, lining up the white powder into thin lines.

"so, do you want to hang out?" rue asked, "not really." lady said. there's was a long awkward silence, she heard rue cough into the phone and a bit of stuttering. "well, i- why not?"

lady rolled her eyes, "rue, me and you aren't even friends. why the fuck would i want to hang out with you?" lady sneered in the phone, she knew she was acting like a bitch. she just didn't have time for bullshit anymore, and she couldn't get close to people. she'd be gone in a year anyways.

what's the point?

"well-"

"no rue, you and jules are friends okay? don't fucking call me anymore you fucking junkie." lady hung up and threw her phone. she was being very hypocritical but she was to high to care at this point. she knew she didn't have any friends anymore, and she was fine with it. she knew she hurt everyone around her.

and she was fine with it.

~