Prologue

Xiao Zhan, who looks like an ordinary guy with his handsome face and well defined body, has extraordinary skills, which no living human on this earth has. He can see Death. He can see the exact lifespan of a person and he can also see the way they die just by throwing them a single glance. But this power of his doesn't work on himself and on that boy, who caught his attention at first sight, Wang Yibo.

Wang Yibo is the only person on this earth, who's lifespan isn't visible to Xiao Zhan. This made Zhan extremely very curious about Yibo, and that was when Zhan got to know about Yibo's abilities. Yibo's ability to see Zhan's death.

Xiao Zhan

Xiao Zhan
........................................................................

Wang Yibo, another ordinary human being with an handsome face and a body to drool over, was a normal college student, until the day he met Xiao Zhan. His life changed the day he met him, because he can see Xiao Zhan's death. He can see how Zhan dies.

His only focus from then was to save Xiao Zhan, no matter what. Zhan had caught Yibo's attention the first time he saw him, and he himself doesn't know why he's trying soo hard to save Zhan.

Wang Yibo

Wang Yibo
........................................................................

And there began their journey, a journey towards saving lives. Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan came together, to stop people from dying early and to save dear innocent lives.

The only focus of Wang Yibo was to save Xiao Zhan's life, but little did he know that Xiao Zhan has a total of 9 death encounters in this life, and that he's capable of saving him only for 8 times. He can save Xiao Zhan from his last early death encounter, only by exchanging his own life with that of Zhan's.

What will Yibo do to save Zhan?
What's the reason behind this fate of theirs?
What's the reason behind this Game Of Death?

........................................................................

"The game will be set up on the day you cross paths, and the game starts on the day you fall in love. You only have 8 chances, my boy, you have to sacrifice your own life if you want to save him for the last time. Let's see, how well you play this game. Let's start the game now. The...
Game Of Death. "