Chapter 26

The sun rays knocked on Xian's windows and penetrated in without his permission. The rays fell on Xian's face, but he somewhat seemed unbothered by it. He was wide awake. Xian couldn't close his eyes even for a single minute since the previous night's incident. The image of the handsome stranger kept displaying in his mind whenever he closed his eyes, so he quit doing so.

Xian sat up on the bed, still deep in thought. His mind kept wandering around that mysterious stranger in black and his supernatural powers.

Xian brought his knees closer to his chest and hugged them tight, as he rested his head on his knees. He took a deep breath to calm down.

"Who was he? How did he get here? His powers... How can a human posses such powers? Or... Was he not a human in the first place? " Xian asked to himself.

"His eyes... Why did they attract me soo much? His voice... Why did it sound soo calming? His lips... Why did it appear soo appealing? His features along with his complete black attire... Why did he look soo ethereal? His body... Why did I find it soo warm? And... His presence... Why did it make me feel safe? "
Xian voiced out his thoughts, yet he found no answer to his questions.

"If not a human, what is he? A ghost? A goblin? An angel? Or... Perhaps... A Grim Reaper? " Xian wondered.

"Cheng said that people often die at the age of 9,19,29 and so on. I turned 19 yesterday... And I saw him... If he's really a grim reaper... Does that mean... I'm dead? " Xian's eyes widened at the thought. He quickly got off the bed and ran out of his room.

"Jie... Jie... " Xian yelled as he ran towards Yanli's room.

Yanli who had just woke up got tensed because of Xian's scared voice and she ran to open the room door. Xian stood there, huffing and puffing.

"A-Xian? What's wrong? " Yanli cupped her brother's face and then hugged him tight, patting his back slowly so as to calm him down.

Xian felt a bit relived when he felt his sister's warmth.

"Jie... Am I not dead? " Xian asked in a low voice.

Yanli was quite taken aback my her brother's words.

"A-Xian... " Yanli said in a soft voice and brought him inside her room and made him sit on her bed. She sat next to him and flashed him a gentle smile.

"You had a bad dream? " Yanli asked.

Xian for sure knew that everything that happened wasn't a dream. He didn't know how to answer his sister's question, so he just lay his head on her lap with a cute pout.

Yanli chuckled at her brother's cuteness as he ruffled his soft hair.
"Want to sleep for some more time? " She asked.

Xian who hadn't slept for the whole night, really wanted to give a break to his brain for some time. So he nodded his head and soon drifted to sleep on his sister's lap.

........................................................................

After receiving the summon from Satan, Jun being the Satan's most trusted person, didn't waste a single second and soon headed over to meet him.

Jun entered the Satan's palace, which was very huge. The floor was pitch black and the pillars where deep red, with black curtains adoring them.

There were many attendees dressed in black outfits, busy with their own jobs. As soon as Jun entered the palace, they all stopped their work and stood still, bowing to him with utmost respect.

Jun gave a small nod to acknowledge them and walked forward, without bothering about the whispers from behind.

Jun quickly walked to the center of the palace, where there was a huge black throne, on which sat a man with long hair, having a fierce look on his face. His eyes were soo sharp that his gaze could easily penetrate through one's soul. He looked mighty and powerful.