Chapter 36

"Let's fight... Fight for our love... Even if death is the answer... "
Xian said and Jun looked at him and gave a slight nod.

Xian smiled at Jun and intertwined their hands.

"Let's face it, Jun. " Xian said.

"Let's face it, Xian. " Jun said.

"Yeo is fighting alone. Let's go to him first. " Xian said and Jun nodded.

They quickly ran back to the cliff and there they saw Yeo fighting against three reapers.

Yeo who noticed them lost his concentration hence the sword of a reaper drew on his shoulder, giving him a small cut.

He quickly recovered and fought back.

Jun didn't waste much time and quickly ran over to Yeo's side while Xian followed Jun.

Jun was about to take his sword out when Yeo held his hand stopping him from doing so.

"Didn't you get the message, Jun? " Yeo yelled as he continued to fight.

"Go save them! " Yeo shouted.

"We can't leave you alone. " Xian said.

"I'm a Grim Reaper for Hell's sake. I can protect myself. But, they are humans who need protection. Why can't you understand? " Yeo asked.

"Master, you have committed a grave sin! " One of the reapers fighting with Yeo addressed Jun as he came running towards him with his sword.

"Jun! " Xian rushed to Jun's side as he saw the reaper who was ready to attack.

Jun who saw Xian's movement quickly pulled him behind and with a single go he sliced off the reaper's head with his sword.

"Xian! Don't ever do such a crazy thing! You'll die if the reaper's sword touches you. " Jun yelled.

"I-I'm sorry... I didn't know... " Xian said in a low voice.

Jun who saw Xian's face quickly pulled him in his embrace and placed a kiss on his head.

"I'm sorry. " Jun said and Xian nodded.

"Jun! Hurry and leave! You have no time to waste. " Yeo said as he continued fighting with the remaining two reapers.

"What about you? " Jun asked.

"I'll finish it off soon and come to you. Trust me. " Yeo said.

"You have to come Yeo. " With that said Jun quickly grabbed Xian and used his powers to teleport to Xian's place.

They teleported to Xian's bedroom. Xian ran towards the door and was about to open it and go out when Jun held his hand and stopped him.

Xian raised his brows with a questioning glance. Jun held a finger in front of his lips signaling Xian to stay silent.

Jun moved to the door and leaned on it, pressing his ear to it. He closed his eyes and tried to concentrate. Meanwhile Xian walked towards his night stand and picked up the flute that was lying on it.

Jun's eyes widened in surprise when he saw Xian's flute.

"Chenqing? " Jun asked.
Xian nodded with a small smirk.

Jun had soo many questions in his mind but he knew that wasn't the time to ask all those.

"There's no one out there. I can only sense humans. Let's go out now. " Jun said and Xian nodded.

Xian quickly opened the door and walked out. His heart raced when he saw his sister, brother and Xichen sitting on the couch in complete silence, their gazes fixed on the blank floor.