Chapter 15

"Zhan is in Cafe 6!
No! I think Zhan is in danger.
I gotta Save Him. "

Yibo quickly took out his phone and dailed Zhan's number.

'The person you're trying to reach is currently not answering. You'll be directed to voic-----'

"Aish! Pick up the call, Zhan. " Yibo paced around as he tried calling him again.

'The person you're tryin---- '

"Let me call Zhuocheng---
Shit! I don't even have his number. " Yibo was getting very impatient now.

He tried calling Zhan once again, but there was no answer from Zhan's end this time too. It made Yibo very tensed and anxious.

"Dammit! "
‌"This isn't working. I'll have to go there. "
Yibo ran out of the University. He collided with many people on his way, but he didn't bother to apologize.

Yibo's heart raced as he ran. He was feeling very worried and scared. Sacred of losing Zhan.

‌Yibo ran to the streets without caring about the traffic lights. Many drivers had to stomp on their breaks so as to not collide with him. They put their head out of their windows to curse at him, but Yibo heard nothing and he didn't even bother to hear anything as his only focus now was to save his Zhan.

He didn't stop even for a second before reaching Cafe 6. He ran as fast as he could. He heaved a sigh when he saw the Cafe.

Yibo dashed in into the cafe. He harshly opened the door, demanding everyone's attention.

Yibo quickly scanned through the Cafe and it didn't take much time for his eyes to detect the man to whom his heart beat for.

Zhan was writing something on a sheet of paper and Zhuocheng was going through a book.

They were engrossed in their work until they heard the sound of someone opening the door harshly.

Zhan's eyes widened and his mouth was agape when he saw who that person was. So was Zhuocheng's reaction.

Zhan quickly got up from his seat and rushed towards Yibo.

Yibo ran towards Zhan and hugged him tight. Zhan was shocked and confused looking at worried face. But, he didn't question him and just hugged him back. Zhan slowly patted Yibo's back to relax him and to calm him down.

Now that Zhan was in his embrace, Yibo felt a bit relieved. He relaxed in Zhan's embrace and took a deep breath before breaking the hug.

People in the Cafe looked at this couple with confused look on their faces. They drew conclusions about the situation based on their own logics and assumptions. Zhuocheng wanted to facepalm but he refrained himself from doing so.

Yibo cupped Zhan's face and looked into his eyes. His fingers softly caressed Zhan's cheeks.

"What's wrong, Yibo? " Zhan asked in a calm tone.

"Zhan... Are you alright? " Yibo asked in a worried tone.

"I'm, Yibo. " Zhan smiled at Yibo.

"But, Zhan... This place... " Yibo trained off not knowing how to explain it to Zhan.

"What's wrong, Yibo? What about this place? " Zhan asked.

"We need to get out of here, Zhan. This place isn't safe for you. " Yibo said.

"What do you mean, Yibo? What happened? " Zhan asked. This time Zhan cupped Yibo's face.

"The number which I saw on that day... 24... It can also be 2+4, Zhan. And that'll be 6! " Yibo said.