The Untamed/ Chen Qing Ling

A/n: In this chapter, I'll be giving an introduction to The Untamed/ Chen Qing Ling for those who haven't watched it yet.

470 years ago

The cultivation world was ruled by five clans, Gusu Lan, Yunmeng Jiang, Qinghe Nie, Qishan Wen and Lanling Jin.

Wei Ying, courtesy name Wei Wuxian was a cheerful, carefree and mischievous lad, lost his parents at a very young age and was adopted by Jiang Fengmian, the leader of the Jiang sect of Yunmeng. He was brought to the Lotus Pier, the place where the Jiang family had resided.

Wei Wuxian

Wei Wuxian

Jiang Yanli and Jiang Cheng were Jiang Fengmian and Madam Yu's children. Jiang Yanli was very happy when her father brought Wei Wuxian home but Jiang Cheng wasn't that excited as he had to chase all his dogs out as Wei Wuxian was scared of dogs.

But, they treated Wei Wuxian as their own sibling and the three grew up happily. Wei Wuxian was the apple of Yanli's eyes and she loved him a lot. She was like a mother to Wuxian, who happily spoiled him with her love.

Jiang Cheng and Wei Wuxian were sworn brothers, who teased, fought and played around like little kids.

Lan Zhan, courtesy name Lan Wangji was the second young master of the Gusu Lan Sect.
He is one of the Twin Jades of Lan alongside his older brother, Lan Xichen.

Lan Wangji

Lan Wangji

Wangji is an obedient man who strictly follows the 3000+ rules of his sect. He has strong morals and doesn't care about fame and glory.

The Gusu Lan Sects hosted educational seminars every year and that's how Wei Wuxian met Lan Wangji for the first time. Wei Wuxian had a special liking for Wangji and he loved to hang around with him, but Wangji who wasn't used to that kind of behavior was a bit hesitant and used to show his irritation in the beginning.

That didn't last long and they soon became fast friends. They start going on hunts together to get rid of ominous threats and evils. It was during their adventures that they find out that the main culprit behind all disturbances caused due to water ghouls, ghost puppets, etc., is the Wen Clan.