1♥️

Evan's pov
Half of the sky look so beautiful and blue....but the other half look grey and sad.i sighed,I was 18 years old and I still didn't find my soulmate.Everyone is always so excited and happy when they find their soulmates,I feel like I'll never know what feels like.i stood up and grabbed my sketchbook:I decided to sketch the sky.i colored half of my sketch but I didn't color the other half,I then put my sketchbook away in my backpack and walked back home."Hey Evan!"I heard Alana say,I jumped a bit."A-Al-Ala-Alana!yo-you scared me-me!"i said,"I'm sorry Evan,I didn't mean to."she said.she hugged me and patted my head,"better?"she asked.i nodded,she smiled and let go.

Alana is technically my only friend.at first we were just partners in chemistry,but then we slowly became friends.she's also my only friend who has a soulmate,her soulmate is Connor Murphy's sister Zoe Murphy.i usually always ask her what it's like to see the colors:since,you know,I see half color half grey."how have things been?"she asked,"G-Go-Good."I replied.she took out her little notebook,that usually meant she found a new cooking recipe for us to make.we've been trying to get a cooking school started at school but it failed because Alana is always busy being class president and always being an honor student.Hopefully we can try before senior year ends,if we can't we'll just open our own diner or something.