Eight

M A T U R E A U D I E N C E S O N L Y!
18+

I was hesitant to leave my car, waiting until I saw his truck pull up into the drive. He wanted a race, so confident he could power through the gears and magically make his little engine go faster. My baby was better than that.

It was two o'clock on the dot when I stepped out of my car, wincing at the sharp ache in my feet. Step after wobbly step, I climbed my way up the front porch. Staring at the front door, I giggled to myself as I hopelessly attempted to unlock it with my key fob. "Well shoot," I snorted as I dropped the keys to the ground. "Chris, come open the door!"

He moved slowly up the driveway, stopping to squish his cigarette under his feet. "You drunk or somethin'?"

"No." I lied, biting back a cheeky grin as he approached me. He took my keys and unlocked the door, stepping off to the side as he held it open for me.

My God, he smelled delicious, like warm amber and smoke. The smell surrounded me, taking control of my senses. It was an enchanting feeling, rendering me motionless.

"You gonna step inside?" His voice startled me, making me nearly leap into the house and speed walk to the kitchen.

My heels clicked against the kitchen tile as I paced around mindlessly pouring a glass of wine. With a shaky hand, I lifted the glass and sipped. It felt as though he was all around me, watching my every move. Turning around slowly, I noticed that he was in the kitchen watching me with a smile.

"You lil' alcoholic." That voice lit a warm flame of desire in my gut, merciless. I couldn't bear to be around him anymore, especially in this small kitchen.

Stumbling past him and into the living room, I desperately tried to compose myself. Maybe I should just act distracted, keep focused on something unimportant. I fixed the throw pillow on the couch as he walked into the room, trying to avoid his squinting gaze. He almost looked entertained at my unease. "You want me to put on a movie for you?" I held up the tv remote to him, forcing a shrug.

"How 'bout you put a sheet on the couch."

Oh my god

I dropped the remote down on the coffee table, and exhaled softly as he stepped further into the living room. "Okay I- uh, I'll go grab one real quick."

"Bri," He said darkly, following behind me as I glided over to the linen closet. I was sure that with one glance at him, I could just about lose all of my restraint. I had worked so hard to build up my wall and now my body was betraying me, panties getting wetter under the weight of his stare.

"I'll just put this on really quick and I'll leave you to get some sleep." Stretching the small twin sized sheet out, I put one shaky knee onto the couch to tuck one corner under the cushion.

"Peaches." Behind me, I heard a low groan that sat like a weight in my belly. He had moved closer now, the tension was unbearable. "You never answered my question."

"What question?" There was no hiding my emotions when just the tone in my voice told exactly how I felt. Forcing a casual tone and yet ending up with a quiver to each word. I knew damn well what question he was referring to.

Without a second of hesitation, he reached out his hand and gripped onto my hip firmly, and the other slid in between my legs, caressing me from behind. With a controlled grunt, he rested his head against the small of my back, growling as a quiet moan escaped my lips.

Speechless, I closed my eyes, electrified by the unwarranted touch. Those enticing fingers rubbed me vigorously through my tiny shorts, and I pulled myself forward to escape the touch. My first attempt was a failure, he held me firm as I writhed below him.