Twenty Seven

A/N: I'm sorry.
-

I felt my hangover before I had even opened my eyes. That throbbing pulse of a headache that you could feel under your fingertips if you pressed down on your temples. I had to wake my body before even thinking about opening my eyes to burn them in the light of day.

My legs were tangled around another's, and they weren't hairy like Chris's solid bulky legs.

Hold on a minute-

Three legs were touching me. I could feel one smooth bare leg was slung over my knees, and the other pressed into my thigh. On the other side, I felt the familiar tickle of Chris's hair, beside me in his usual spot.

Oh, fuck no-

The horrible realization hit me as I shot myself up in bed, gasping out for the air I had held while blindly examining my surroundings. The sound broke over the room, making everyone jolt in their spots.

Everyone- all three of us.

The room was illuminated by the harsh brightness of the sunny sky shining through my window, nearly blinding me as I examined the disaster of a room.

"Fucking fuck, Briel." Chris choked, sitting up next to me with wide and very bloodshot eyes. "Are you gonna puke? You okay?"

"You're naked," I looked down in his lap, where his dick laid over his thigh like a well-fed snake.

My body numbed with the feeling of dread as I whipped my head over to where Candy was curled beside us, her pink nipples poking out from the sheets as she snored.

"So are you." He yawned loudly, pushing the heel of his hand into his eyes to viciously rub away his headache.

"We did it, didn't we?" I pulled the remaining bit of bedsheet up over my breasts and scowled with boiling anger.

"Funny you don't remember." With a groan, he flopped back into the bed and closed his heavy eyes. "We didn't do anything."

"What's 'we' supposed to mean, dude?" My voice began to raise with the outrage that filled me. "We're all naked. I didn't want to do that. And you knew it too."

"You blacked out. You polished off all of the booze and- girl, you just went wild last night."

"Don't you start thinking you can just lie to me like that, you fucker." I jabbed my finger at him as I turned in the bed, groaning through every quick movement. "If you think you can just take advantage of the fact that I don't rem-"

"Bri, princess, just hang on a second now." He pried his eyes open, straining his neck against his pillow to look at me. "I'll let you know right now that I'm gonna tell you the gods honest truth; you got knocked and-"

How could he be smiling?

"And fucking what, you prick?" God, I could hardly think with this headache. Why did he have to be so difficult?

"Are you not just hungover as hell?" He chuckled casually, scratching at his chest. "You're talking real nasty for a girl who downed three whole bottles of my favorite juice."

"Three?" I gaped, slumping into the bed as I picked my brain for any hint of a memory. Anything.

Chris nodded softly, taking me into his side where I snuggled close. "So, you and Candy,"

"Me and Candy, what?"

"I didn't do anything," with a hint of a smirk, he dropped his eyes onto me, hesitating for just a second. "But, baby, you sure did."