Fifteen

M A T U R E A U D I E N C E S O N L Y 18+

"Oh god, I'm gonna cum!" I gripped onto the side of the couch, scratching my nails over the thick polyester. With every rapid flick of his fingers, my body jerked off the seat. This heat was burning me from the inside as I felt myself let go and squeal out a moan.

"Shh, be quiet." He commanded, lifting his annoying cell phone up to his ear. "Hello? No, I'm not busy."

Yes, you are you jackass.

"Fuck." I whimper, as my teeth bit down on my pointer finger. With my body convulsing like this, there was no way I could silence myself. It was like a wave crashing over me, gushing out like a broken dam. I had absolutely no control.

"I'll handle it. Sure." Stroking inside of me with two skilled fingers, he licked his lips. Propping the phone between his shoulder and ear, he used his free hand to cover my mouth. That cocky grin did everything to me, ripping down my secure walls and turning me into a melted wet mess. "How much are we talking?"

I swear to the devil himself, if I don't start getting my attention, I'll start acting up. "Christian," I groaned into his hand, my hips gyrating off the cushion.

"Be good." He mouthed, looking as arrogant as ever, and it only made him look better.

"Tell them that I want them there at five sharp or we'll have issues." He slid his fingers out of me and popped them in his mouth, sucking out slowly. "I don't like waiting."

Jesus fucking Christ

Chris hung up his phone and dropped it down to the floor beside the couch. "That feel good, princess?"

"You aren't allowed to tell me to be quiet when you're touching me like that."

"It was an important call." He grinned, hovering over me for a quick kiss.

"So important that you couldn't stop fingering me?" My legs snaked around his back, pulling him down onto me.

"I just really wanted to see you come. Your lil' stomach was flexin' for a good one."

"mmm," I smiled against his mouth, touching the side of his neck tenderly. "Please tell me you don't have to leave."

He sighed heavily, pulling himself up off of me. "Actually," He ran his fingers through his hair, beginning to look frustrated. "I do have to go. It'll be a long night."

My brows furrowed, scrunched together with an irritated frown as I watched him walk around the living room to find a shirt. "Can't you just blow them off? It's my last day off, what happened to just staying home?"

He didn't promise me or anything, but I thought I had asked nicely enough. I had kept him calm and steered him away from any Marcello talk for nearly the whole day, and he didn't seem to dwell on it, thank goodness. Aside from the worrying amount of ammo packs he had just stacked in a pile underneath this couch, things seemed normal.

"Woman, If I blow these people off, I'll end up six feet under." He reached down to a pile of neatly folded towels and tossed one over to me. "If I could stay, I would."

"What's this for? Are we gonna take a shower?" I asked, holding up the towel in question.

Ah, a shower would be lovely.

He chuckled, stepping back to my side. "I don't have time for a shower, princess."

"So what's the-"

"'Cause today I found out how to make you squirt." With a cheeky smile he showed off his dimples, his devilish tongue darting out to lick at his lips.