Bloody Nose ??

Okay, so this happens whenever I start using subliminals again. I get huge bloody noses. It's so weird. Last time it was often and I was sick of it, so I stopped with subs. This time, today is my first. I'm going to try to stick with it though. I love making things so maybe I can make some sort of thing to put around my head when I get bloody noses. Am I doing something wrong?? Maybe there's too many subs? Maybe I need to drink more water?? Maybe I'm playing them too much? mAyBe iM eLeVeN iN sTrAnGeR tHiNgS. Lol, that last one was a joke. Butttttt I did try my telekinesis and it kind of strained my arms and hands. It could just be a coincidence? Or stress?? Because before it, I was having a lot of stress with my mom and stuff. Maybe I need a more steadier process, like I need to get in the habit of subs and make it a routine? I'm confused and I hope it doesn't happen again. Also, I don't get bloody noses very often so it was weird.

Another short entry so I'll update again. It's the next day and I haven't listened to my subs, yet. I have a small headache today. I think I need to drink more water, so I'll try to do that. No update involving my powers, yet. But it is only noon. I've been learning a lot about awtok, but on a secure search engine called "Brave." I recommend it so much. It blocks ads and catches trackers. And it tells you how many ads or trackers it's caught and how much time you've saved. It's so fast. With only visiting my first website on awtok, it already caught something like 300 ads and trackers. So I would definitely say to get that if you can.
This is what it looks like:

There's also a private thing if you choose the one in a box and it looks like this:

I drew the arrow by the way, it isn't part of the screen lol.