OLIVIA!? Read this! *Dream*

Okay, thank you for all the support when I was worried about shifting. I am over surprised at how supportive and fast you guys got to me. Like, I am not that important lol.

Anyway,
If your name is Olivia or Liv or anything close to that and you have bob or shoulder length hair that's blonde and your short and happen to have headphones that you wear often, read this. Oh and especially if you dress in cute, colorful things like pink shirts and purple skirts or something. If not, that's fine, keep reading and help me find this person please.
Alright, so I had this dream and I remember in the dream that I was walking down a sidewalk at a fair or something. And I met this girl. I know that in dreams, your subconscious doesn't make up new people but I KNOW I've never seen this girl. She was short and skinny and we became best friends. Something was special about her. She gave off mythical vibes, almost. So I'm wondering if this is someone special I should know in my life? Who is she?? If you know anyone like this, especially if they are a mythical, please bring me to them.

Last night, I also had a dream that I was running from a huge snake or worm thing. I didn't feel safe in my house. It found where I was in every window around my house. I thought it was after me, but my family didn't think of it as a big deal in the dream. They just sat around watching tv. I remember someone helped me but they seemed super calm. I don't remember who they were. I was trying to hide from the windows but the snake thing found me no matter where I was in the house. Except it was outside, crawling around my house, trying to find me. It was huge, though. Like, the size of my house. Before the dream ended the person that helped me, brought me something. I don't remember what it was. And then I got the idea to run and hide in the bathroom because that has no windows. When I woke up, I thought it might have something to do with my fear of awtok?

These dreams might mean nothing, but what do you guys think ?

If you know anything about any of these, please help me. Thank you!!