Howling Feeling??

Heyy, I've been thinking about changing the cover of this journal. I don't know what to, but I just don't really like it anymore. Let me know in the comments if I should.
I have also been thinking about changing my name, even though an old best friend (who I kinda ghosted, I'm really sorry about that!!) helped me choose the name Moonclaw. I was thinking about the name Spirit, though. I don't know. Again, let me know in the comments if I should.
This is random but this quote that I put as the picture, I really like it. I feel like it should be my anthem lol. Like, what I follow as a wolf and remember in times of distress.
I am also very sore because I'm not exactly fit so doing quadrobics yesterday, made my shoulders very sore and some other muscles. But that's good. It means I'm doing the right thing, gaining muscle so I can fight off what I need to fight off and do quadrobics.
Okay, now on to what the title of this chapter is about.... last night, I was on the iPad because my phone has the screen time thing and I was watching YouTube videos (mostly therian videos because rEsEaRcH, yunno) and I watched a day in a life of a therian from an great channel I know. And before going to sleep, they watched videos of wolves walking around, hunting and howling. I don't know why I hadn't thought of it before, but I wanted to watch some. So I searched wolves howling and clicked on one of the videos. This is when it gets weird. The howling gave me a super weird feeling. Weird but good? I felt almost at home? Like I almost needed to respond to the howling with howling? I don't know but it was weird. Please tell me if this is normal for any other therians. The video was only one minute long, but I wanted to fall asleep to the howling, So then I searched 1 hour wolves howling and it gave me an unsettling, lonely feeling. Almost like, I could tell it was fake and I don't know how or why but I could. So that's it. A little boring, but I wanted to share this.
A҉u҉g҉u҉s҉t҉ 3҉1҉,҉ 2҉0҉2҉0҉
ꪑꪮꪮꪀᥴꪶꪖ᭙?