wO almost 1k THANK YOU

So.... Today I saw 933 views!!!! THANK YOU SO SO MUCH! You don't know how much this means to me! I've made so many friends and a best friend (LY MY POTATO) and so fast?! Like.. wO....
I am grateful for every single one of you. Thank you!!
For the picture today, I put a necklace that I got yesterday. I am trying to wear it every day, to tell me I'll always be a starseed and I will keep coming back to earth until I complete my mission. Cats symbolize rebirth. I was rebirthed on this earth for a reason. And from what I know, as a starseed. They can also symbolize healing. I know I need to heal myself before healing the earth. That's my reminder.
Here's my thoughts on aliens:
To put it simply, I believe in them. But, I don't believe to call them 'aliens.' It just sounds really wrong to me. Maybe childish? Because they aren't really aLiEnS I think. But instead beings from another universe or planet or solar system. People on earth are the ones that made up their name anyway, right? That's what I believe.
And I wish more paranormal things happened around me. Things I can't explain. Because I believe in most of it. Even though I've never had any confrontation with aliens or spirits or anything. My life feels way too ¿normal? in a way. Like, I believe in spiritual things but have never had anything super spiritual and unexplainable happen around me. I don't want scary things. Just things that others can't explain but maybe I can.
I've been in a witchcraft group chat with 2 friends for a long time now. We are all wiccan. And my spell wasn't working so I told them. The girl that's more advanced (or thinks she is, but she can get some things wrong) told me I need to set my intentions better. Which I will do and I'm thankful for her. She hasn't done anything really bad, but has told some people in a big groupchat that has all the saga (sexuality and gender alliance) kids to start out with something like worshipping deities and things if they want to begin witchcraft. Working with deities is great, but not great to start with and can be very dangerous as a beginner. I corrected her, but people still listened to her because they (since I've never told them I'm wiccan before) thought I was just an over-cautious beginner or something.
I also need to catch up on your guys' mythical journals so I'm sorry about that!!

🅹🆄🅽🅴 9, 2020
𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓𝖈𝖑𝖆𝖜