Mer/Fae Witch??

I was thinking. And I know I want to be a witch, that's in the playlist already. But do I want to be a faery witch? Or a mermaid witch? I would most likely be a fae witch because when I was little all I ever wanted was to be a fairy. I came up with a new "dimension" that I could go into the mirror and that was the land of mythicals. And it was called "Imaginary Land." And I LOVED it. There was fairy school. And I was the queen of the sea every other year. There was a new election every year. Because it lasted for YEARS. From around the ages 3-11. I was a fire fairy. When I went into a water "land," I turned into a mermaid. I was 10 years older than here on earth. And I was half earthlander so I didn't live entirely in Imaginary Land. My best friend's name in my imagination was Lucy and she was a nature fairy. I had an imaginary boyfriend, then husband, then girlfriend, then another girlfriend. Every imaginary fairy was super nice. Me and my twin would believe this and play it (but we didn't think it was a game). And how we got to another "land" was put the password into a mirror then it would teleport us. Or go in the closet (that was an "elevator" and come out to a new land. We also had a new name and everything.
I am full aware now that this was all in our imagination. But this is when I started to believe that everyone has a hidden power. But it's rare that someone unlocks it.
So basically, I was thinking about becoming a faerie. Now that I'm thinking about it, a mermaid would be hard. I don't live near a beach. My grandparents have a pool and we go in it every day in the Summer. I would have to give that up. So I do not think a mermaid is a could pick. A fae might be. I could have phantom wings, because (as you know from other chapters) real wings is not a good choice unless they can become invisible or retractable in any way. I would be able to fly with a subliminal that involves flying without involving wings. And I live in a state with a lot of nature and trees so I could find a way to be alone with that.
Also, I don't know if you noticed but I'm trying to put a picture in each entry lol.

☘︎︎Ⓜ︎ⒶⓎ ①③, ②⓪②⓪☘︎︎
☞︎𝑀𝑜𝑜𝑛𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑤☜︎