I KNOW NOW

Y'all.... I finally know now that I actually am a therian. At least I think I know. Yeah, I did a meditation. It was an "are you a therian/otherkin guided meditation" and it was kind of short (12 minutes) but super helpful. It's meant to be done a couple times and get clearer answers each time. I did it twice. And no, I'm not a rabbit. Both times I started out in or around a forest and when the meditation told me to go down a trail, it was both in the forest. Let me explain it as a story.
The first time:
I found myself besides a beautiful creek in the middle of a forest. It had clear, flowing water and a small stream. The forest had tall trees that shaded the forest. They had very few leafy green branches. I could see the dark brown, ridged bark that stood proud from the ground. I looked down to see paws. Paws that were fluffy and colored of a mix of gray and white. They were not pure white, but not pure gray. I stood and started down the trail that lead to a grassy hill. The sun was shining bright and there were very few to no clouds. I trotted over the hill to find a wolf of the same color as me, standing there as if it was waiting for me. I did as I was told, to talk to it.
"Am I a therian?" my voice asked the wolf, inside my mind. And although I could barely hear the answer, the word "yes" rang through my head.
"What animal am I?" I then asked. And again, the word "wolf" echoed in my head.
My time was up. I told the wolf goodbye and thanked it for its time. On my way back into the forest, I felt my paws press on new, fluffy, white snow, only a couple inches high. As soon as I turned and went on my way, I found myself running with freedom. I was speeding through the snow but I did not feel in danger. I got back to the creek and all faded away.
Second time:
I found myself just outside a forest, on the edge of a grassy cliff. The moon and stars shined bright and I saw the precise detail of the moon which I somehow knew almost perfectly. There was not a cloud in sight so the moon was brighter than ever. And somehow I just knew exactly where the brightest star was and I realized I knew the placement of almost every star. I could see pretty well in the dark. I looked down to see the same paws planted to the light green, lushest grass. As soon as I stood, I remembered. I knew what to do. I walked to the forest and this time the trail I was going to follow was small and muddy. I got to the small hill I was looking for, that was inside the forest and went over the little hill. On the other side was the same wolf, standing how it was last time, waiting for me like it knew I was going to be there. I knew what to do. I knew I didn't have long. I stood and asked questions. And although, both of our mouths did not open, we seemed to communicate quite well. I do not remember what I asked or the answers I got but when the time was up, I thanked it and left with a goodbye. I trotted back to where I was. Fast trotting but not yet running. I noticed a couple other wolves colored mostly the same as my fur, behind me, but I was leading them. Not long after noticing them, I ignored and then I seemed to be alone again. When I got back to where I was, there was snow. But the snow was only outside the forest. I looked off the cliff to see that it was almost the end of the night and I saw a city. Just down the cliff, there were buildings and city lights everywhere. I sat and waited to be faded away by the count of ten.

DONT MIND MY WRITING!! I know I'm bad at writing, but that's not the point. The point is to show you what I saw. Some references, you might only understand if you do the meditation. I'll screenshot it.
Okay this is what it looks like:

Oh also I finally started listening to my subliminals

Oh also I finally started listening to my subliminals. I'm listening from my iPad as I write this. The only change so far is I got a tingly feeling at the end of my tailbone.
It's a couple hours later since I posted this to drafts (maybe just one hour or something) and I'm getting huge urges to walk on all 4's. And runaway to a forest.
I've been texting my friends all day and I kind of just want to shift and be alone. Communication makes me loose energy. I think it's just that I'm 40% introverted. I've always had this, but does it have anything to do with being a therian?
🅢Ⓔ🅟Ⓣ🅔Ⓜ︎🅑Ⓔ🅡 ①
🅼🄾🅾︎🄽🅲🄻🅰︎🅆 ( ˢ ᵖ ⁱ ʳ ⁱ ᵗ ? )