STARSEED+Witchcraft

I've been getting a lot more into witchcraft and I'm very intrigued with spiritual things and starseeds. I'm super interested. And my psychic abilities (natural things like sensing the future) are getting better and better everyday.
I think I'm a starseed. Specifically from Pleiades. I am not 100% sure that I'm a pleiadian. I feel connected with it, though and I have some of the traits. I definitely know I'm a lightworker, though.
I feel like I'm just following my path and wasting time. I feel like I'm not supposed to just go on this path here on earth like every human, but instead make a change. I don't feel like I should be human, though. I need to create my own path to make a path going off the normal human path that is the path of positive change. I have a mission. Does any of this make sense?
It's now the day after I wrote that and saved it to drafts. I did a tarot reading. I asked if I was a starseed. The answer was yes but basically, before I can go on my mission and heal this world, I have to heal myself. I need to find my way out of depression and self doubt or bad self esteem.
I do feel like I'm healing ever since I started meditating and then I started doing things I used to love doing without being forced to (like drawing, reading, writing, etc.) I wake up telling myself that this day is going to be an amazing day and that I'm happy and grateful. I make sure to be off my phone 30 minutes before I sleep and 30 minutes after I wake up. I started journaling again, too. And I actually have gone a full day without wanting to commit.... the bad (I'm sorry. It's just a huge trigger to talk about the actual thing, for me, so I just call it "the bad").
And I'm going to do some shadow work to help even more.
With my mythical journey, I'm going to stop forcingly listening to my subs and instead willingly let myself do it. I'm being a mythical for my enjoyment. It shouldn't feel forced. I'm definitely still doing it. You don't have to worry.
About light language or light codes, when I listen to it, to normal people, it probably sounds really weird or concerning. But to me, I have this deep understanding. I don't understand what it means or what it's saying. But I think my soul does. So I'm going to try to bring it back. I'll try to dig it up from the lost memories of my soul. So that my physical self can understand it and I can speak or write in it.

Jᴜɴᴇ 8, 2020
🅜🅞🅞🅝🅒🅛🅐🅦