Mindscape? Aerokinesis?? AND IM SORRY!!

Please help! I want to create a mindscape. I don't know much about them or how to create them. So if you know any information, please tell me in the comments, thank you!

Also
When I was younger, 4th or 3rd grade maybe? I figured out I could control the wind. I would strongly say "Blow" in my head and it would get stronger. I thought it was cool but just took it as a coincidence. So I kind of forgot about it. And then in 5th grade I thought I could talk to the wind. I'd ask it a question in my head, in class and it would answer by blowing more and harder. And I could almost "feel" the answer. (ⁱᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵃ ᵈⁱʳᵗʸ ᵐⁱⁿᵈ, ˢʰᵘᵗ ᵘᵖ ʳⁱᵍʰᵗ ⁿᵒʷ ˡᵐᵃᵒ) So basically, that lasted about a year until I got to 7th grade and thought I was just a dumb cHiLd thinking I could control the wind. I don't know? I haven't tried it since then. And I always just disregarded it as a coincidence or just my imagination.

Now the sorry part of the title. Let me just say, if you want to get truths out of me, talk to me in the night. I don't know why?? I might have told my friend about the mythical part........ IM SORRY!! She wanted to start Wicca and and I decided to tell her about the craft, which is fine! But then she asked if witches can do telekinesis.... And my dumb ass brain was like AYE SHES TRUSTWORTHY TELL HER EVERYTHING!! So guess what I did........
Her reaction was saying "I want wings" then "jk jk lol" so I don't know what she thinks about it. She did say she's used subliminals once for longer hair. I then lied and said I'm only using subs for powers not anything else.
Then she asked for a video wanting to see magic. And I sent it BUT I told myself "Alright if it doesn't send, it's not a good idea to have sent it" and it didn't send. So I am not going to send another video of me using my telekinesis. Especially because it doesn't look real and it uses a lot of energy to do it without the "head start." Again, I'm really sorry about this. I have promised myself not even to tell my own twin who I tell everything. No one else will know. No one. I need to prove to this amazing community with amazing people and possibilities that I can be trusted. So that's exactly what I'll try to do.

♫𝐌𝐚𝐲 15, 2020♫
𖦹𝑀𝑜𝑜𝑛𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑤𖦹