thirty eight

Elle McBriar
August 3rd, 5 months and 22 days since the first zombie report

To be fair, I was destined to be a lightweight. 
My Mom and Dad both got drunk so easily so it's basically my calling!

I just hate that I am talkative when I'm drunk.

We cut the cake after dinner, everyone enjoying the vodka cake I made. Then I whipped out the drinks, surprising them! We played beer bong, did shots and just drank randomly, talking about stuff. It was like a party... containing 4 people and a baby! Thankfully, Riley went to bed so we can talk and drink like idiots now.

"Cheers to Alex being 20, happy birthday dude!" I swayed, guzzling my red solo cup.
'Cheers' 'Here Here'

Gage, Alex and I were all drunk off our face, singing terribly to Christmas songs off the top of our head while Paxton sipped a beer in the corner. Eyeing us all evily. I am going to have such a hangover tomorrow. This is going to suck!

"I wish that- oh my goodness imagine if ducks, you know d-ducks, imagine if they could fly!" I giggled, my head feeling fuzzy and light. I stumbled over towards Paxton, falling into his lap. He was sat on a chair pressed against a wall. I straddled him, giggling.

"I can smell the alcohol on you Elle, I think it's best you ease up on it." He tried to take my cup away but I held onto it, "Nu uh, not yours Mr Price!" I glared, drinking it up til the last drop.

I watched Gage and Alex in the corner. They were holding onto each other, hands around each others shoulders as they tried too to touch the top of the fridge by jumping onto it, "Oh my gosh let me try!" I went to jump up, but I was pulled back down. Paxton was holding me in place, his hand around my waist.

My back was pressed against his chest, my head falling back into his neck, "Hi there!" I giggled, "Hey beautiful!" He said back. I giggled. "You k-know you, are so cute! Like, s-so so cute. I just want to eat you up and hhwwina..." I mumbled a bunch of shit while squeezing Paxton's cheeks. 

"I think it's bed time for you." Paxton said, grabbing my hand, "Goodnight boys. Goodnight sink, goodnight fridge, goodnight table, goodnight chair! I will miss you all, see you in the morning!" I kissed them all goodbye, Paxton had to pry me away from the wall.

I remember getting to my room and being handed a water bottle. I sobered up a little bit but I was still drunk enough to not control my thoughts and actions.

After chugging the whole water and eating half a banana, I lay on the bed, sprawled out. Like a starfish. Paxton laughed at me as he sat on the edge of the bed, "Come here Paxy-waxy, now!" 

I made a grabbing motion with my hands and he crawled over to me, laying on top of me. I could hear Gage and Alex singing from the kitchen and I was about to join in when Paxton put his hand over my mouth, "Baby is sleeping!" I put my index finger to my lips and closed my mouth.

Paxton sat up, "Why do you keep moving away from me?" I frown, beginning to cry. Paxton laughs at my mood swings, "Because you're drunk." He states blatantly, "And you're not!" 
"I don't drink heavily unlike you light-weight alcoholics!" "I take offence to that." I crossed my arms over my chest.

"It was a joke. I'm sorry." Paxton laughed. I stayed quiet, he frowned, looking sad for a moment, "Elle forgives you!" I squealed happily, I sat up to fast and the room started swaying, I almost fell backwards off the bed but Paxton caught, "Don't fall." He said, "You caught me. My hero!"

I kissed him. My lips on his, hot, fast and hungry. Apparently I'm horny when I'm drunk? Paxton was on the bottom this time as I crawled up his body, my lips still on his. He groaned into my mouth as my hands glided up to his neck. 

I moaned as his hands went to my back, slowly sliding down my legs as he gave my thighs a squeeze. I sat up, sitting on his crotch as he held me in place. He was looking at me with lust in his eyes. 

I don't what I'm doing but I lifted up my top, causing Paxton's eyes to widen. I flung the shirt down somewhere and went to unhook my bra when, "Stop, you're drunk. You don't know what you're doing." He said, holding my hands in place. I began to cry again, "You don't want me." I sniffled, his eyes widened in a panic.

"No no beautiful girl I do want you. Trust me, very, very bad. It is taking all my self control not to throw you on this bed and do all the things I want too but you're drunk, I can't take advantage of you. Even if you gave me consent." I dried my eyes, the redness around them still raw from me rubbing them so hard.

I lay down on the bed, "Why do you have to be such a nice guy? Man, I wanted to hated you so bad." I mumbled, closing my eyes, "What do you mean, Elle?" He said curiously, "I didn't e-expect to fall for him. Damn, and so quickly."

I heard a small chuckle and then the lights went out, "Don't tell Paxton though, he can never find out that I have a teensy crush on him. I would literally die." I yawned.

"I won't tell Paxton. Any other secrets that you don't mind sharing tonight? Like how sexy Paxton is?" I giggled, "He is so sexy. I want to lick his abs and his- oh my gosh, don't tell Paxton that Alex kissed me!" I felt myself fall into a sleep, "He what? When and why?"

I mumbled, "In the hallway. I-I don't remember. But then I ran away to the roof and Paxton came. I like Paxton, he's my favorite!" I smiled, dreaming of Paxton.

"Goodnight beautiful." A soft kiss was pressed to my temple as I snuggled down under the covers. This will be the best sleep of my life, but the worst morning ever!

* * * 

hii

do you have an embarrassing drunk story?? i fell down wooden stairs in heels at my mates 18th. i'm fine though, it was funny. but everyone remembers it :))

thanks for reading!!