Entry #6

I'M SORRY

I committed a mistake, I said Sorry.

I hurted you, I said Sorry.

You shouted at me for being a noisance, I said Sorry.

Now I saw with another girl, should I say Sorry? Or should I just watch you both being happy from afar?

"Wendel, I'm so thankful for today. You came into my life when I was needing someone to comfort me." She said while smiling brightly at you. I felt hurt when I heard her say it, but what hurts me most is when you smiled sweetly back at her. The smile you never showed me.

"I'm also thankful Grace, because you light up my world when I felt my colors started fading. You build me at times when I was broken." You answered her. That lines, does it seemed familiar to you? You also said that to me, the only difference is my name wasn't Grace.

I looked up the skies trying to surpass my tears. How did it turned up like this? Where did we go wrong?

I was staring at the skies when I heard you called my name. You finally noticed me ha?

"Kylie? What the fuck are you doing here?" You asked. I looked at you and wiped my tears, "You're supposed to be home!" You shouted.

I was scared when you shouted at me.

"Honey don't shout at her, you're scaring her." She said. I stared at her. She looks understanding, a matured woman, she's caring and she doesn't seem to be stubborn and a noisance.

"I'm sorry, Kylie go home." You said. You're sorry to her? You've never said that to me.

"She doesn't know?" I asked you. I saw shock in your eyes, "She doesn't know that you're married because you removed your ring."

"Y-you're married?" She asked. I saw your face became furious. "H-how could you do this to her?!" I looked at her. Is she concern about me?

"Oh shut up Grace. Stand up Kylie, we're going home." You said and pulled me up. I was struggling because I don't want to go home.

"No! Let her go!" She said. She really is concern about me. You accidentally pushed her away that made her fall to the ground, "Oh my God."

We both turned around and saw her staring at the pregnancy test that fell from my pocket.

"She's pregnant." She whispered enough for the both to hear. I was shocked and took the PT form her grip and run away.

I heard you calling my name but I choose not to look back or even stop, which is my greatest mistake.

I was stunned from where I was standing when I heard a car's honk, but it was too late for me to run. The car hit me.

I heard you screaming my name. My eyesight are starting to get blurry when I saw you both.

"Kylie, hold on. Baby please, don't leave me. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." So cried while hugging me. I smiled faintly and touched your cheeks. I held your hands and putted in above my tummy.

"I'm sorry." I whispered after closing my eyes.

I'm sorry, I killed our baby. Our first baby.