Entry #14

HER LITTLE HEART CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE~•~

~•~

She thought she was free but the truth is she wasn't
She thought she's happy but she really wasn't
She thought she was fine but then again she's not

She laugh
She smiles
She frowns
She cries

She endures pain, everyday. She endures sadness, everynight. She shows smiles and laughter everyday and shed tears everynight.

She fights her monsters that keeps on taking her over when darkness comes. She finds lights from the people who love her.

But as days passed by, her monsters grew stronger and stronger and her little heart gets weaker and weaker.

“Surrender” the monsters say
“End this pain you feel” they said again as they wrap they're shadows on her neck.

“No, I won't.” she replied.

“But you can't take it anymore.” the monster again said.

“I can still fight.” she cried.

“Darling you can't. End this and you will suffer no more.” they hissed and handed her a ribbon full of blood and thorns.

“No, I won't.” she cried louder.

“Do this and those sufferings will be no more. You will feel no pain, no sadness, no loneliness.” they all hissed as the ribbon slowly wrap her neck.

“I... I can no longer fight this. I'm sorry.” she cried for the last time as the ribbon wrap her neck tighter and pulling her high.

In the middle of a room. A girl with strong little heart, hang herself for she can no longer fight the monsters she's been fighting all her life.

~•~