1) THEY SAY

Who likes school. Well if you ask me, I don't like it. I wish I could kill whoever created school. But a certain boy was happy that school existed. No it's not the nerd boy, it's the biggest bad boy of the school. Jeon Jungkook. The third and the youngest son of the Jeon family. Jeon family was rich with money but not with hearts. That is why the eldest son ran from home. Jeon Junsuk. He was Jungkook idol. He loved his brothers, he never really got angry. Jungkook was too small to figure out why his idol ran away that time but now he clearly knows why.

The second son, Jeon Junghyun, he loves his little brother, of course but even he is suffering, what could he do. He was 7 years older than Jungkook and 3 years younger than Junsuk. He worked in his own family company called JEON INDUSTRIES as his father assistant as his father was not gonna retire until he dies. What an arrogant man.

Jungkook was a nice boy to be clear, having a bubbly personality, cheering everyone and an innocent little bean but now this all things were hidden deep inside him. And he dared not let these things out. Especially, Love. What is that. He never got any love from his parents. His big brothers loved him but one ran away and another didn't have time because of the company. Getting scolded and beaten by his mother for the slightest mistake. That was a daily routine.

Why, just because he was an unwanted child. Yes Jungkook was born accidentally but it didn't mean that he didn't have a heart. Due to these things he became the biggest bad boy of school. Slim but muscular, cute face but cold gaze, looking innocent but can send you flying out of the window in a second. Ya, that was pretty much enough to make him the biggest bad boy high school and now in the university. But no one knew, inside that coldhearted monster lies a small, scared bunny who just wants to be loved.

Kim Taehyung, on the other hand, is leader of the biggest Mafia in the world. No one knows his real name accept those who are close to him as he goes by the name V. He had everything, more than he ever asked for. Money, loving hyungs and friends, supporting parents and the fears of all people. Ya, he could never ask for more. He only asked for something. A certain bad bunny who bullied him in uni.

Yes he went to uni only for that bunny. He first saw him in his brother-in-law's cafe. Doe but perching eyes, cute nose, plump but not so full lips and body covered in black. Everyone who saw him could tell that he is a bad boy but Taehyung saw a bunny in black. His cute little bunny smiles here and there, the way is bit and licked his lips, Taehyung could feel himself getting horny. Oh...Shit.

This is why he enrolled in this uni with his close friend Jimin. What he wants he gets and no he is not a spoiled brat, he just had his first love. Jimin who was only 2 and a half month older than him had two boyfriends, so ya, he was pretty jealous of him. Taehyung became a nerd and went to the uni while Jimin disguised as a bad boy and it didn't take long for Jimin to make friends with Jungkook.

Jungkook began bullying Taehyung daily. He didn't usually hit him nor called him names. He just used to throw his things away, knock his books out of his hands, push him in hallways, calling him nerd or Kim and simple bullying which didn't effect Taehyung. He had done training his whole life. These things were like a piece of cake to him but acted getting hurt. It was fun. But Poor Jungkook, he could feel himself slowly falling for the nerd.

Now let's talk about, Jeon industries and Kim industries. The biggest rival of each other. Jeons hated Kims and Kims hated Jeons...well not really. Kims wanted to have a good relation with Jeons but the Jeons didn't. Jeons had a certain hatred towards the Kims because the eldest son of Jeons had run from his home to work for the Kims. Yes Jeon Junsuk, worked for the Kims. In their industry and in their mafia. Sure thing, Jung-hyung and Jungkook didn't know. They even don't know that their family hated Kims. So much confusion.
____________________________________
Jungkook P.O.V

"WAKE UP JUNG FUCKING KOOK." Ya what a good morning. I woke up and rubbed my eyes. I wish my big brother had also taken me with him that day. Who could live in this house anyway. And hyung is living his life in his own apartment. I wish I could also live in my own apartment. "HEY DIDN'T YOU LISTEN, I CALLED YOU. GET DOWN HERE INSTANT OR NO FOOD FOR A WHOLE DAY." I groaned and went to the bathroom to freshen up. Who can be refreshed if they are waken to such an awful alarm clock. I took a bath and wore my clothes;

 I took a bath and wore my clothes;

I hate weekends. They are the worst days of the week. And how can it be great if you have to listen to your mom scolding to you all day. I like school days, they are only days I can live my life. And no I don't like studies. But once I got inside the school, I can do whatever I want. My parents knows that my studies are very bad. It's not that I don't understand it, I do. I just don't want to.

University is like my empire. I can stay in class, sleep in class, bunk class, beat up students, bully students, slap teachers, anything. They won't speak a thing against me to my parents. If they will, they will not be able speak from the other day. They know their place.

I quickly went downstairs and sat on the dining table but there was no food. "15 min..." I looked behind and saw my angry mom. "WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG HUH...I CALLED YOU 15 MIN EARLIER. WHAT WERE YOU DOING. DANCING IN THE BATHROOM." And she knows I love dancing, I just quit it because of her. 'Are you a girl. Why are you dancing. That is the worst dance I've ever seen. You're my son not my daughter and I don't want my son to be a ga-'

"Mister, I'm talking to you. What took you so long." I didn't spoke a word. Yes I am afraid of her. She will literally lock me in basement for days without food if I talk back. "So now cat got your tongue." She scoffed. "Now that you don't want to speak. NO FOOD FOR YOU TODAY." TSK

I HATE MY LIFE

*that's for today. Stay safe*
*bye🤗*

 Stay safe**bye🤗*