19) YMS ROCKS

Taehyung P.O.V

I was pacing back and forth, fighting my tears back. "I'm so-sorry Tae... I can't... I couldn't trace-" "shhh.... Baby. It not your fault. We'll find them." Yoongi hyung was crying and Hoseok hyung was trying to calm him down. It rare for Yoongi to cry and it is also rare for him to fail trace someone. This time being out loved ones.

I banged my hands on the wall. Fighting the huge urge to fall and cry my heart's out but I must be strong. I had to come back as soon as I reached France. I looked at my hands. All bloody. They took my Jungkook. They took him right infront of me and I couldn't do anything. I growled as I turned towards the main door. I need to get out. If I slip here, I might hurt my hyungs. I can't let that happen.

I was about to run out when I felt a vibration on my phone. I looked at the caller Id but there was written Unknown. I picked it up. "Well well V, haven't had a breakdown yet." I head a chuckle from other side. I growled. "Where the fuck is Jungkook and Jimin." I shouted at the phone gaining the attention of my hyungs. "Ohh... calm down loved boy. Calm down. Hmm.... I don't know about Jungkook but Jimin is in your apartment. Save him if you can." Then he hung up. I growled.

I turned at my hyungs who were looking at me. "Hyung, Jimin is in my apartment. We must save him." "And what about Jungkook." Yoongi asked. "We'll find out about him too but first lets save Jimin. He is in danger." They nodded. "Junsuk bring out the car." I shouted and he nodded and went away.

I sat on the seat fiddling with my gun as I looked forward. Jimin, we are conning buddy. Jungkook wait for me.... Suddenly I recived a call from Namjoon hyung. "Hello." I picked up the call and turned it into loud speaker. My voice almost cracking. "Tae... I'm sorry. I think I cannot come. Jin just fainted and I'm taking him to the hospital." "Hmm..." I nodded. "And hyung." Junsuk called out. "Rose is also in the hospital. Please take care of her too. She's pregnant." He pleaded out, driving as fast as he could. We heard a small humm from the other side. "And Namjoon..." Yoongi started. "Be safe." Hoseok gulped as he fought back his tears. We heard a chuckle from the other side. "I think that word suits you three better. Be safe my boys, we'll wait for you." With that the call ended.

"Junsuk, I want you to go to our base after dropping us at my apartment. Take the S group and go to the hospital to protect hyungs. And leave the car here. Take a cab." I said bluntly looking out of the window. "Ok boss." He replied. In no time we were infront of my apartment. We got out from the car and Junsuk did what I told him to do.

"Hyung get ready." I whispered as I took out my gun. The apartment was rather silent. No-one was on the reception nor on the lobby. Literally no one. "Hyung third floor." I said to them as we took the stairs. Elevators are dangerous at this time. We reached the third floor and I banged my room's door open. And there was Jimin, tied on a chair with a bomb on him.

"Jimin." Yoongi cried as he fell near him. Jimin seemed to recognize us and he struggled to speak through the cloth tied on his mouth. Hoseok undid the cloth as it fell from Jimin's mouth. "Hyung.." He whispered. "Baby are you ok." Hoseok saked Jimin and Yoongi was just crying on his shoulder. "Im sorry, I'm sorry.." Yoongi hyung kept on mumbling as he hugged Jimin. Jimin just smiled then he looked at me. His smile change into a worries expression.

"Taehyung, save Jungkook. He is in danger. You must save him. They have taken him to the White Tiger base. Go save him." Jimin yelled at me. "B-but.." "Just go Taehyung. We'll handle this." Hoseok said pushing me. I nodded. Wait for me Jungkook I'm coming.

A/n P.O.V

"Shit, Yoongi this is my Special bomb. How did they get this." Hoseok whispered shocked. "What..." Yoongi mumbled. "This is the bomb I've working for days. I had it locked with the chip-" Yoongi and Hoseok looked at eachother. "It means they got the chip too." Jimin mumbled. Yoongi punched the floor. "That is why I couldn't track you. They hacked my computer." He mumbled, red from anger. "I'll kill them." Yoongi yelled almost touching the bomb wire but Hoseok stopped him. "Yoongi don't. This is a very very dangerous time bomb. One smallest wrong touch. Boom..". Hoseok said rubbing his temples.

"Go away." Jimin mumbled at his two worried boyfriend. "Huh." Both said at the same time. "I said go away. You heard what Hobi said. This bomb can blast at anytime. Go away." Jimin cried. "You nuts. We're not leaving you." Hoseok said shaking his head and Yoongi nodded. "Please go away." Jimin started to cry. "I can't let you die with me." Jimin sobbed. "Baby." Yoongi cried lifiting his head up. "We live together, we die together. Remember that promise." Jimin nodded but then shook his head. He looked down. "Only 1 minute is left hyung. Please go away."

Hoseok smiled and shook his head. "Minnie..." He shushed Jimin with a light peck on his lips, Yoongi doing the same afterwards. "We live together we die together," Hoseok started. "And we don't care nor give a fuck," Yoongi continue. "Be-because YMS ROCKS." Jimin ended that sentence with a smile. "I love you two." Jimin mumbled. "And we love you too." Both replied as Hoseok kissed Yoongi.

THEN THE TIMER WENT OFF..

Please don't hate me... please don't hate me... please don't hate-
*double update. Stay safe*
*bye👐*