7) OH MY MY

Jungkook P.O.V

I grabbed Taehyung's hand and dragged him to the hallways. I pushed him and pinned him on the wall. "Now, Kim tell me how did you get yourself into that." "I-I wa-was just sitting and eating peacefully when he suddenly came and slapped me. I tried to run but he grabbed me and threw me on the floor. Then he asked if I was the one bullied by you and I nodded. He then laughed and threw water all over me.... then you know." I was fuming from anger. How dare he.. touch what belongs to me. "A-and thank you Jungkook." He added and lowered his head. I rolled my eyes. "Come we are going." "B-but we have two more classes." "Do I looked like I care." I asked and glared at him. He simply shook his head. "Ok I'll tell Jimin we're going. Wait for me outside the entrance. If the guard stops you, tell him that I've sent you there." He nodded and went away.

I kicked Miang again on the stomach as Jimin hold him. "I didn't wanted to be so cruel but, I just can't control my anger after listening what you did to Kim." I punched him and he fell unconscious on the floor. "Now, are you fine Jungkook." "Ya, a little." He sighed. "Now go Taehyung must be waiting for you." I nodded.

I could see Taehyung standing near the entrance but he was talking with somebody on the phone. He quickly hung off when he saw me. "Who was it." I asked suspiciously. "O-oh it was m-my brother." I nodded. "Ok get inside." I said as I unlocked the car. He opened the backdoor. "Hey, do I look like a driver to you." He quickly shook his head. "Then, come sit on the front." He quickly opened the front door and sat down. I took the driver seat and started the engine.

"Tell me the address." "1703-1 sillim-dong apartment." I nodded. "That's a pretty good apartment." "Ya, my brought brought it for me." I guess his brother is pretty rich. "Which room." "301." I smiled. "What happened." I looked at him and frowned. "You're smiling a bit too much." "U-umm...nothing." He just shrugged. I mentally slapped myself. Jungkook calm down. Brace yourself. I quickly drove to his apartment and parked the car. "Follow me." He said as he got out of the car. I nodded and followed him. We went inside the elevator and pressed the 3rd floor button.

The elevator stopped and the door opened. He got out of the elevator and I again followed him. He put his code and the door of room no 301 opened. "It's not much but, welcome to my home";

 "It's not much but, welcome to my home";