14) WORST CHOICE

Jungkook P.O.V

I was smiling madly while scrolling down the Instagram. It was not because I saw something funny there, it was because Taehyung just asked me out. I do have feelings for him. I thought I loved his submissive  and nerd self but I guess I like his this side too. I blushed as I remembered the kiss that happened in the morning. I touched my lips and blushed.

I slapped myself. Calm down Jungkook. You don't know him that much, don't trust him. My inner mind spoke. But he is too nice to not trust. I spoke with myself, a habit of mine. What if he is a bad person. What if he is in mafia. I frantically shook my head. Clear all the negetive thoughts, Jungkook. He might be intimidating but he can't be in mafia, he is not a bad person.

I looked at the clock 5:00. Wow, time passed so soon. I sighed. I stood up and went to the bathroom to freshen up and be ready. I showered and wore my clothes;

 I showered and wore my clothes;

I guess this high neck will help me to hide that hickey. If mom sees that, I'm done for.

I slowly, slowly got down the stairs and looked around to see if there's any sign of my mom. It was a relief to see no sign of my mom. I tiptoe towards the door and as I was about to open it a loud voice had me still. "When did you arrive and where are you going." I gulped and cursed silently. "Umm... IgothomeamomentagoandI'mgoingtomeetJimin."

I let it out in one breath. She sighed and glared at me. "I thought we thought you how to speak. Which alien language is that." I groaned internally. "I got home a moment ago and I'm going to meet Jimin." She nodded. "Don't be late or the door will be closed for you." I nodded and quickly slipped out of the door.

After waiting for 15 minute, I took out my phone to called Kim aka Psycho.

"Yes, baby."

"Stop with these clingy name. When are you coming."

"Don't be so desperate. Look behind you."

I turned around and saw him in his car, waving at me. I pouted and ended the call. I opened the front door and sat on the passenger seat. I huffed. "Now now, what happened." I just groaned. How dare he made me stand for 15 minutes straight. "I hate you." I mumbled. "I love you too." He replied. My breath got caught on my throat and I coughed. "Wha-what." He just smirked. I blushed and sank in my seat. 'I love you too. I love you too. I love you too.' That sentence began to repeat in my mind. So in order to stop it I banged my head on the window.

"Hey Kook, you ok. Why are you banging your head." I just shook my head. "It's a old habit of mine to get something out if my mind." Kim just sighed. "Please don't bang your head like that, it can cause serious injury if the glass broke." I sheepishly smiled and nodded. "Anyways where are we going." "To meet my parents." "Huh.." I looked at him with a 'are you trying to give me a heart attack' face. "My mom wants to meet you."

I whined and pouted. "Why does he wants to meet me." Kim mumbled something but I couldn't hear it. "What." I asked him. "Oh.. nothing. It's just he wants to see Junsuk's small brother." I rolled my eyes at him. "Can't you say directly." I mumbled as the car came to halt. "We are here." I nodded and got out.

I looked at the mansion infront of me and sighed. It's going to be alright Jungkook. You are here as Junsuk hyung brother. I took a step and another and another. In less than a minute I was standing in front of the big door. I sighed and rang the bell. Why am I feeling so nervous. But then I felt a hand on my waist. "K-Kim." "Shh.." he put his finger on my lips. "My parents are not going to eat you Jungkook. Don't be so nervous."

"You read my mind again." I huffed. He rolled his eyes. "I told you. You are pretty easy to read." I pouted. Suddenly the door opened to reveal Jin hyung. "Ji-jin hyung." "Oh Kook what are you doing here." "That's my question. What are you doing here." "Hey I live here." I was shocked. I glared at Taehyung. "You knew it right." I growled. "I guess I did." He replied shrugging. I began hitting his chest. "How many more secrets are you hiding from me." I huffed. He just laughed.

"Baby, baby don't be so angry." "Ba-baby....Taehyung you already proposed him. It's not fair. I wanted to see it live." Jin hyung shouted at us. I just blushed and lowered my head. "No, hyung I haven't done it.... yet." "Oh thank god, I thought I missed it." Jin hyung let out a relieved breath. "Hey why are you kids shouting there." A loud voice interrupted us.

"Mom, meet Jungkook." Jin hyung stepped aside and now in front of me was, Kim Baekhyun. Taehyung mother/father. "Oh aren't you the youngest son of Jeons." I nodded. "Tae is he that person." "Yes mom." Taehyung answered. Suddenly I was pulled into someone's embrace. "Oh my gosh I can't believe. Taehyung you should have told me it in the business dinner. We would have some quality time over there too." He realised the hug but then pinched my cheeks, moving it back and forth. "You're so cute. Why didn't you come here earlier. My my I have to start prepari-" "mom that's enough."

Finally he left my cheeks which were red now. "Oh my bad, dear. I can't resist cute things." I just smiled at him and rubbed my cheeks. No wonder he is a police officer. His hands are so strong. "Come in why are you standing outside. I'll call your dad." With that he went away, squealing. "What's with your mom." I asked Taehyung, rubbing my cheeks. "He is always like this. Come, sit my mom is going be be here in a minute dragging my dad."

And literally 2 minute later, his mom came down dragging his Dad by his ear. Ouch. "How can you say that you are busy when he is visiting. You must see him." "Ow.. ow, ow, ok honey I'm sorry please let my ear go." I giggled at the sight. "You're finding it funny, it's irritating." Taehyung huffed. I smiled at him. "I don't get to see these type of fighting everyday. My Dad rarely comes home. And whenever my parents fight, it seems like a world war."

"Baby, meet Jungkook, I already told you who he is and Jungkook meet my husband, Chanyeol." I stood up and bowed. "Oh no need dear, sit down." I nodded and sat beside Taehyung and they sat infront of us. "I'll make something to eat." With that Jin hyung disappeared in the kitchen.

The tension in the air grew heavy as a rock. Taehyung's mom was staring at me like if I'm a criminal. I looked around. I'm feeling like I am in an interrogation room. I gulped. I looked up to only made eye contact with his mom.

BUT SUDDENLY SMOKE FILLED THE HALL..

*that's for today. Stay safe*
*bye👐*

 Stay safe**bye👐*